1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here is from Australia?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elbadruhel, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Hi everyone!

My best friend is going to Australia for some months. He has been there before and worked there too. He is going to Sidney and i was wondering if anyone of u is australian and maybe u offer or know about better jobs than those he had before or the one he has been offered now.

If u have any idea or info send me a mp, i Will appreciate it.

Thanks and have a cool carnival!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Spectator

Spectator Gameplay First! Donator

Hey man

I am but I'm in Brisbane so can't really help you there :(. What job is he going for? If I remember correctly @CazDawg and @Hilldric are the only Australians here that can help you. There is Archion too but not too sure about that one lol, he hasn't been on for ages.
  3. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

4. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Hi, and thanks for answering :-)

He has an offer for some kind of... Fiber optic installation, you know, something about setting the cable and so. Once he is there he would know better what it would consist on. I think he said something about... 13€ per hour if im not wrong.

He has a 4-5 years university degree in "physical activity and sports sciences" and has worked as gym monitor and physical trainer of a football team in Spain. In case that might give him better offers there too, or related with his studies and skills, and not just random unqualified jobs (i mean, if he can earn 13€ as body trainer/gym monitor/physical trainer or whatever he would prefer it much more than earning 13€ being a waiter, worker, gardener, etc).

Yep, Brisbane is a bit far away from Sydney. Well, indeed, in Australia everything is far away from everything :D.

@Lunelune thanks for answering too :-)

Greetings boyz
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Manetho

Manetho Super Soldier Brigand

[​IMG]
    @Arlt @Grimmheart
    delete it if its against the rules pls
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

[​IMG]