1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AWLR

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Enclop, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Lordsebas

Lordsebas

hahahahaha hopefully that wont be needed Talinn. The most important will be the community support of the post i will make. If people show up and post on there that they went the map back and it is played every day, it is in the bag. But if the post stays deserted, so will AWLR. I will post the request on every forum and chatroom i can to get as many people to show up :-)
  2. FruitSalad

FruitSalad

Hey, i don't know if that's just me but I get massive lags when I play AWLR these days (1000ms in fights, so I can't micro anything), lags that I don't get when I play LTF for exemple.

Any ideas why ?
  3. Lordsebas

Lordsebas

i dont know which version you played, but on the early test versions, we had lots of leak problems due to the massive number of events. In the more current version there was a 2h30 game with no crash or leaks, so we managed to clean it up alot.
  4. FruitSalad

FruitSalad

I played on 2.03, and it's not the first time that I get these kind of epic lags
    When you say "the more current version" you're talking about 2.04 ?
  5. Lordsebas

Lordsebas

the early 2.04 test versions were very laggy. This as now been fixed and we had some 2h30 games without any crashes, so the map seems more stable. We are still working to make it even more lag-free.
  6. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Realy?I bought mine at the local store and it costed around 15 euros.Both ROC and TFT.
  7. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

15 both or 15 each? U can use steam services? Anyway, that stole could have the game for years and be happy of selling it at Last.
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 Assasin

Both.And nah it didnt have it for years.Last time i was in that store the game was sold out.
  9. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Lol and u can use it on steam? Nice buy then man