1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Host List - Players to Watch Out For.

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by TheKaldorei, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Tehfebeb

Tehfebeb ProphetHeWhoMustNotBeNamed

Ratings:
    +207 / 6 / -20
    Yousef teamkilled me because my account name was prophetmuhammad
    he even admitted to it in this thread
    #reported
    • This This x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -2
    Wo23 / themaravem not a host but will crash the entire game upon loading for everyone if you piss him off. I have him on my personal ban list he comes into matches and crashes them at start, instantly turning them into the stats screen for everyone. Should be kicked on site.
  3. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    Acadian banned Me from RP LTA. Because of a Sequence of Events that are too long to list, and caused by my Paranoia. So if He could contact Me on here, and maybe we can sort out this whole event on LTA RP. And if this isn't a Report Thread then I don't know, where I should put this. Note this was put here because Acadian was the Host of the Match He repeatedly kicked me from.
    • What? What? x 1
  4. Acandia

Acandia God of Hosting

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, Renegade56 (Fatcat.)
    The sequence of events was not very long at all. I received word from three of the people I play with on a regular basis (All of which were in the previous game with you) that you had been massing, unallying, and attacking for no reason; despite the player and host requesting you to stop. Going a step further, the player who originally brought up the topic with me carried on to inform me that when you promised "Okay last attack" he withdrew his army from an area and stepped away from the computer for a moment, only to come back to find himself unallied and being butchered. Of course, heroes don't auto-cast spells or item actives, so it certainly left him at a disadvantage...
    At the time, I had just gotten home from searching for my keys for the last thirty minutes, on top of being in the heat and direct sun all day, so I apologise for any harsh words that may have been said.

Finally, I would like to request that you remove the "Go suck a Fat One Acadian" from your description, as I am fairly sure it would violate Brigandshaven's set of rules and it would be unfortunate to have to escalate this by contacting forum administration. Thank you in advance.

@Thread admin; As you can see, I'm brand new to BrigandsHaven (I had to make an account because an officer of Guilty Crown Discord that was in the game sent this to me and requested I handle it) so if this is the wrong place to post this, please alert me and I will move it elsewhere.

-Acandia.
  5. Cael

Cael The UoS Fag

Ratings:
    +109 / 3 / -16
    God i love roleplayers.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Acandia

Acandia God of Hosting

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I think I speak for the roleplay community when I say we love you too, Cael.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    Oh well I never read the Surrender thing I was kind of Bloodlusted then, and contained no real thought in my Actions I'll remove the Signature and return It to its original Form just I was never given a Number of Units too I just amassed an Army four Times I usually don't pull that move less fighting a CPU on Northrend Bound. I pulled my Amassing Actions from that Game due to Fighting 11 Aggressive Bandits who show no Mercy, So I became Merciless when an Unallied Player/CPU is near. Also the Host helped Me butcher Green, I would have failed without Him, If I had read Green's Request I would have stopped. The Last Attack per what I usually do is a Huge Several Part last Attack got it from Northrend Bound basically all of my Assaults come from Northrend Bound. Next time I join a RP you Host let me stay in the Game. PS Tell you Friends that any Behavior from the LTA RP Incident will not Repeat. If I join a RP LTA Game do not auto Kick Me, I usually don't attack like that Its Rare.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  8. Acandia

Acandia God of Hosting

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That isn't really an excuse, considering that the people I spoke to confirmed that you had responded to his request for you to stop attacking him, allied him, and then attacked him when he walked away. It's usually best to refrain from lying if the person you're speaking with told you they've spoken to the person you're lying about.
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid I will need to say that you will not be welcome in another one of my games, as from what I've seen you are likely to break rules, lie, and scheme your way out - and in - of things. Good luck in future games, thank you for your time, and I wish you a good evening.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    Really that is what you got from that? I played a Kacpa RP Game, and remained Strict to the Rules I did not Lie at all. I did not know Green left the Computer, and if you think I would go about breaking the Rules I wouldn't they never gave me rules maybe they should have like with the Kacpa Game, I really sometimes make a Blank on the Chat Box. You should really not make such a Broad Assumption that this Guy is non Rule Abiding, and douche. The Chat Box was never my Ally in that Game, It was a Bunch of Cult v Elf crap I made a Blank on a Lot of Stuff that People said then Green activated Mag'Har, and went Hostile against Me so I went Rogue against Everyone in the Game. I meant in know way to be Deceptive I thought the Last Attack warning was kind of a Bad Idea right after I did It. Also you may think I was lying but I wasn't really. You can go ahead and be a Douche what ever I'll Label you a Douche because your Friends, and You never tell the Rules to People. So You really think of Me as a Troll Funny because I was a Perfect Player in every other RP Game I have ever Played, in SCII, and WCIII. I wasn't given Rules. Go ahead call me a Lying, Scheming, Deceptive Person but if you think that. Your Head will go ever further up your Ass for assuming things. You can't Bias someone because of a Mistake in their Actions.
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  10. Unstie

Unstie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HAILBLOODELVES died in first 15 minutes of the game then kicked everyone in a lta game. I found out that this guy has been doing this thing every time he loses and some ppl already wrote his name in this topic before.

marshmelo.ft and vil76 kicked me after losing against me.