1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blizzcon BoTR boredom bonanza. 11-02 / 11-04

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Spampolice, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

it's that wonderful time of year where we all gather around to pretend that wow is a good game and blizzard is still the company we remember that used to make good games guys.
    Will Flotsie scream like a girl over Diablo announcements? ( Him and his dad are the only people still playing it. )
    Will the Horde be revealed to be even more morally grey? Will there be another nipslip mid cosplay-contest? Find out this comming weekend!

Here https://blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule#fri-nov-2 is the schedule my dudes. tl:dr. Friday has all the announcements, saturday has the cosplay. Sunday is literaly filled with a bit called "Play nice, play fair", from the company that bans people for writing "gg" post-games. 10/10
    see you on ts, you nerds.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

WoW Classic is gonna be the highlight this year.
    My IRL friends and I are having a faction election on Facebook right now, with the polls closing on November 8th.
    Once we have determined our faction I will notify you guys. Perhaps a Draupne/Shalasa & CO + Clan BotR merge for raiding?

We should DEFINITELY play on the same server, if not one the same faction. We're probably gonna end up on a RP-PVP server.
  3. Spampolice

y e s vote horde this coming election.
    Me and Mesis are going horde 100%, if Arius and the lot end up going they'll probably do the same. best racials my dude, troll op.
    As far as servers goes, fuq yeah. PvP without a doubt, RP-PvP preferable above all for 10/10 communities.
  4. Draupne

Right now the faction election of Facebook is 13 for Alliance, 12 for Horde... Horde has been in the lead for the longest time yet now the tables have turned slightly
    We have all promised to follow the will of democracy and join the faction that leads by nov. 8 so if this goes bad for Horde I'm gonna have to toughen up and play ally even tho I prefer Horde
  5. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

6. Spampolice

well, draupne. Do what every other politician does when times get tough. ... RIG THE ELECTION, FOR THE HORDE YOU WANKERS. - also. Remind them how fun it is to run from Wetlands to Ironforge every time you need to do anything early levels as a NE. c^:b
  7. Harald

Harald The Betrayer Shaman Map Maker

Go horde or go home
  8. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

By the way, it is BotR, not BoTR.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Draupne

@Harald I might need you to help me commit election fraud by joining the facebook page and pretend you are from Telemark, so you can slip in your Horde vote and even this out
  10. Harald

Harald The Betrayer Shaman Map Maker

Telemark Haha ^^ sure