1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Report Thread!

Discussion in 'Survival Chaos' started by Mazzel, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Mazzel

Mazzel Can I help you? @Brigandsupport Map Maker Legend

Please report any bugs you encounter in game here, in the current version.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Hope you are reading this, Sur5al! Those Spirit Wyvren (and Phonexis), really need to be somehow limited or nerfed. If a Tauren player spam the spirit walkers, its impossible to stop them. And they always aim the base if they are close enough to it. I know its technically not a bug. But for the balance issues it make it might as well be! ^_^
  3. sur5al

sur5al Map Maker

Taurens will be addressed and totaly updated in 2.94 (2.93 is cuming out this weekend probably, maybe even tomorrow evening)
    I don't know about phoenixes. After latest air unit nerf they sucked big time. When playing BElves now, phoenix is definately not the scarest bonus to me.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Mazzel

Mazzel Can I help you? @Brigandsupport Map Maker Legend

Yay Tauren update :D
  5. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

Alright - small complaints:

-Nerf Troll Shieldmasta hero - on late level with Rejuvenation he's unkillable. Either remove Rejuvenation completely from him, reduce his armor or just give him a higher mana costs (he wastes 20 Mana just for that spell!!!!!)
    -Nerf the Naga Blademaster - similiar problem, on high level it tanks an entire lane against two enemy forces without dying
    -Human devotion aura seems a tad OP on late level - mayhaps reduce it to a max of 4 additional armor in total.
  6. Alpun

Alpun Brigand

The base defence weapon (the one u get once uve upgraded the base to level 2) does not work correctly. I'm not sure if its connected to the recent WC3 patch. Sometimes, it doesntwork at all.