1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'WarCraft: The First War' started by opgtekcor, May 17, 2017.

1. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

You report them, I investigate and fix.
  2. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

Pretty sure it's a bug. Anduin's war cry and Turalyon's "roar heal" don't stack with eachother and they just remove the other one. Makes having both of them stupid since their cd is so low they are always on.
    I researched expedition with a leaver pink and even when the heroes come we could research it with others. Since I was gray I'm also 100% sure I couldn't research paladin alex even with tome already studied. Once I researched it I got my 5k back. Problem was that I needed that much first which took some time.
    Anduin got regent I don't know when exacly either lvl 13 or 14. At lvl 16 still no reserves. Just in case I had missed them and my hero had just went and killed himself I asked everybody and nobody had noticed if they came so 99% sure they didn't come. He had the mark of the regent on his last slot.
  3. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

I'm 99% sure that I was the one that crashed the game with dg when I researched my scroll. Reason I think that is because it happened no more than 2 seconds after finishing the research. No idea why or how it happened. When I researched it I grabbed my heroes in my control group which shouldn't matter. A possibility for the crash could be related to the kill counter. Other things I remember: Gul'dan was a bit over lvl 8 at a bit over 125 kills and I researched it in the trees on the north side of the hill above sunny. If that would somehow help you find out how it crashed. I think none of this should matter but oh well.

Orange had no goblin engineering upgrade. Maybe an ally was researching it, idk. All I know is I checked twice and didn't see it. I had to research it with my own colour.

Teal's hero didn't spawn from SI:7 expedition. Idk why. I've seen him come before. There were only 2 kills for the whole horde (mine from modera and borton) so we couldn't have killed him accidently without anybody noticing.

I suggest you do the same thing you did with the warchief's mark with the tome, scroll and hands of azora. You may type it in the warning for the research but noobs either don't read the warning or do not understand what that means when they research it and they forget about it. I've seen new guys forgetting to pick the tome or scroll several times.

If you have the scroll of the dead you can click in the deadmines, go in the west most blockade, face the gate, use the scroll and 1 of the avatars would spawn inside. Then green can tp to it with mages. Potentially reviving whole gray if blue/lb are alive. Have not tested it but it's probably possible with other summons like normal unit scorpions/fire elementals or catriona or ice elements or arrexis elements.
  4. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Working on them.
  5. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

In bleeding hollow orange starts with all 5 heroes. The event is fun but you don't get tped out. Reason I even went in there when I had my hero was to test to see if it actually worked.

Teal and lb didn't have their SW bases until moonbrook fell. I'm not sure but I'd guess green won't have his either until the other 2 fall if he loses moonbrook first.
    Green's base between goldshire and moonbrook didn't have to fall for the FOBs. Not sure if it's a bug.

Not a bug but suggestion. Can you make it so that the one that has dealt the most dmg to Ember would get Garona? If you think it's too much work I guess you don't have to bother. It really sucks if you go and send your whole army and heroes and somebody from your allies just comes and gets lucky with the last hit.
  6. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Fixed for heroes and simply forgot to turn on the trigger for escape once the event was researched.

Fixed.

One of these days I'm going to make an option to give her to a teammate without sharing control.
  7. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

Several things past these 2-3 days.

Lb somehow crashed the game by researching the tome with rohan. Uther (gray) was dead. So was mara. These are the only things that I remember and may be important.

Skeletons in the start are still too OP. The main problem is that only 1 colour is aoe on alliance in the mid. And that colour is still low level so he can't spam the few he skills has. For the first attack they don't even have dispel to counter that skeleton army (that still requires war 0). Even if they have, dg and purple may just aoe the few casters that come per spawn if they feel like it and if they don't there are still too few to just spam dispel every 1-2 seconds and that'd mean they won't have mana for heal. Suggestion to move them to war 4-5 still stands.

Cho'gall's Q hits 4 times only instead of the 6 it says. I think considering how much aoe and we've found horde's aoe enough I suggest you just fix the tooltip to say 4 rather than fix the skill to have 6 blasts. I tested it on lvl 1 and 2 several times on several types of units. It was always 80 on level 1 and 120 on level 2.

The other reason to remove the early skeletons may be that if alliance somehow survives the first attack, Khadgar just ends with a shit load of kills way too early from using blizzard on units with 150 hp. Still from my experience it's still not possible for alliance to defend in a balanced game. And because of those skeletons it's still a hard snowball. Not because of low units on alliance as it was before, now it's because horde just loses too few units and I keep seeing mid alliance level 1-2 while horde is 3-4.
    If mid doesn't have to go help yellow/red then they just keep the snowball until SW.
  8. evgeni_1996

evgeni_1996

So we played until draenor yesterday.

Dg (or anybody realle) can nuke orange's event boss without orange even going inside. You just summon something inside like spiders.

Brown didn't get tped out of his event because we had lost all up to draenor then.

Swamp feels like it's ment to be lost for horde. I was red and after my north bases fell I was spawning 12 units per spawn. In draenor I was spawning a healthy normal sized army.

Guess what. We "didn't" crash after I, as dg, studied scroll. All players just happened to decide to quit wc3 at the same time and create a false error message.

As dg I couldn't see my siege improvement upgrade somewhere in the start. Since purple and brown had left I was able to see it in their war mills. Just not in mine.
  9. opgtekcor

opgtekcor

Investigating an issue where there is a Crash to Desktop when Teron Gorefiend is dead during the Scroll of the Dead research time.

Also into a few pathing issues and spawn issue with Fortress of the Dark Portal - Draenor spawn bonus.
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017