1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buzan talks about his garbo map.

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by BuzanandFriends, Apr 14, 2018.

1. BuzanandFriends

BuzanandFriends The Sub-par mapmaker. Brigand

So due to the new 24 player patch finally coming in, i decided to make my event based map (which works more similarly to Siege of quel'thalas in getting gold, as well as Gameplay because fuck it being 'Spirengarde; the foremath.') i was like 'Hey let's make the map a 24 guy map to see how chaotic it is.'

Is it a good idea?

No. it's, fucking... jesus it's a bad idea through and through.

What will most races be?

I uh...t'be honest...

No clue.

The main factions will be centered around these few principles:

1. The nobility of the human kingdom of Spirengarde and the remnants of the dwarven and elven kingdoms.
    2. the massive undead army trying to take over the kingdom and eradicate all life, kinda like necrons.
    3. Orc clans and ogres.
    4. CREEP RACEZ

so most factions will be based 'round that.... i'll maybe come back and keep you updated.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

Looks like buzan is back at it again with another rant thread about some obscure map idea that is never gonna see the light of day
    • Savage Savage x 4
    • This This x 2
  3. BuzanandFriends

BuzanandFriends The Sub-par mapmaker. Brigand

Damn right.

then again deving it might be easier since I'm not going to try and make it this intricate crazy version of LTA or some shit.

it'll be much simpler and not as hectic. borrowing ideas from other grandscale maps.