1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camelot Unchained?

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by ZeroFlotsie, Jun 22, 2018.

1. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Game did spike my interest? Do some googling around. I've played DaoC in the past, in my brain it's always been the best mmorpg out there, I spend entire evenings watching my dad play it. The sheer uniqueness and originality of the 3 realms fighting each other, being able to bring entire castle down, camping bridges, running with 120 people only to be zerged by even more, then after a short while, WoW came out. The servers died a bit, but two months later, they fully came to live again, because not a single game was capable of competing against the uniqueness of DaoC, there were no similar classes. All classes had their own SFX and where completely unique to your own faction. They say that Camelot Unchained will be the next game to this. I am so insanely looking forward to it. That I sincerely hope, that I've spiked your curiosity, and you will do some googling yourself, and let the game itself convince you of it's magnificence.
  2. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

No screenshots? Wall of text?

You should rather check out Chronicles of Elyria https://chroniclesofelyria.com/
    "FC1E6F" my friend code
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  3. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

Camelot? YAWN.
    Chronicles of Elyria? SEE YA IN 10 YEARS.

For a REAL GAME for REAL MEN go sign up for godamn Ashes of Creation. Making MMO's great again, as the owner of the company put it.
  4. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

for a real game
    play wc3
    or wait for bannerlord
    gg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

True enough, dont also forget about Crowfall, Pantheon rise of the fallen. Also CoE is MEOW - Multiplayer evolving online world