1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

China's strongest Lta player[legend of an age]

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by KingDaDi, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Thebig061

Thebig061 Mad Prince

Ratings:
    +232 / 11 / -38
    Again no need for double post just edit the previus one.I know about time diffrence but anyway i cant join your platform cuz i dont have the offical copy of wc3.But there is another way we can play although you will need wc3 version 1.27b and Gameranger.And if we are going to play we will play the latest version.And tell me which faction you usually play?
  2. KingDaDi

KingDaDi

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -9
    Friends, if it is Warcraft, this game, our platform provides download.
    If it's a map, we have maps, too.

After you install the platform login, you can choose the game settings, and then the game path, you can download Warcraft
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  3. Thebig061

Thebig061 Mad Prince

Ratings:
    +232 / 11 / -38
    Again edit your post no need to double post.Plus i have wc3 i just dont have the cd key.
  4. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Girl Brigand

Ratings:
    +584 / 61 / -116
    I meant da dick
  5. KingDaDi

KingDaDi

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -9
    Friends, our platform download Warcraft is cracked version, and he does not need keys
    You don't need cd key

supplement

Warcraft official battle platform, Blizzard authorized, maybe I said the crack version is wrong, mainly means that he does not need the CD key
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  6. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +693 / 7 / -19
    Im not installing some cracked version just because some pirate thinks he's a good player. I have always disliked pirates and crackwhores and continue to do so.
    • This This x 2
  7. iliya

iliya Ask me anything about LTF and I know it ;) Donator

Ratings:
    +330 / 10 / -31
    LMAO people try harding in Warcraft 3 and thinking Warcraft 3 is game to demonstrate skill, specially custom maps like this????

No offense but WC3 and specially custom maps like LTA are no where in hell close to being a game for skill check! Yes its fun to try hard in them and go through the Warcraft lore and use diverse mechanics but as a skill game?? hell no!!!

Its not just the massive imba, outdated and crashy client, garbage servers or tons of bugs but the fact that WC3 was not really designed as competitive game!

If you want to prove skills go play league of legends, star craft or coh2 or something... Not saying custom maps like LTA/LTF cannot be balanced well, they can but never ever even close to be considered a game to go pro at!
  8. KingDaDi

KingDaDi

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -9
    Warcraft official battle platform, Blizzard authorized, maybe I said the crack version is wrong, mainly means that he does not need the CD key
  9. Thebig061

Thebig061 Mad Prince

Ratings:
    +232 / 11 / -38
    If you want it
  10. elfic

elfic

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Idk why you bully him. I think he's pretty friendly and just passionate about what he's doing. Friends!
    Basicly a pokemon master looking for a challenge
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017