1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Map Intros?

Discussion in 'Azeroth Wars: Legacy Reborn' started by Azothan, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Saken

Saken Terrainer/Game Designer

2. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

It will be hard to teach anything towards a famous caster like you, Azothan.
    Many of us were inspired by your videos, while there's barely anything I can contribute. Kinda wish I would know why I sometimes win with Red and why I sometimes don't.

So kinda hope this thread will help you further. :-)
  3. Uther01

Uther01 Upcoming maddafagga Brigand Map Maker

Why Can I always sense if a rating comes from you? :(III)-:(III)-
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. EmperorFawful

Because it shows up in the Alerts, who sent it? :p
  5. bananashoes112

bananashoes112

firsly wft uther is sounds like you fap to azotfan vidios just like you do emporerfawful and harald vids
    and hes showcasing azeroth wars i map everyone knows everyone but yeah uther agree 100 procent with youu....
    you also know youbers are known to be two thinfs gay and fake....
    • Bad Grammar Bad Grammar x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  6. Azothan

Azothan

Who hurt you?
    • Savage Savage x 4
    • This This x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. EmperorFawful

I guess it's just mere provoking for no actual reason,
    given that all casters here are people, I do honestly respect, while it amazes me that the Warcraft scene is still an active one.

Uther by the way has no need 'to sound like he faps' (I assume 'masturbate' was too short and too simple as a verb to simply describe it like that), as I respect him for his video casts, while we all do it only for fun. I respect Uther's work, as it's higher quality than my own one, while regarding Harald and Azothan I don't need to say anything, as it's not a secret that I was always a fan of both of them (Azothan's videos brought me to diplomunion, where Smyl would at some point convince me to go to Brigand's), while I was thankful to watch Harald in his prime, when he considered my first LTA replay as worthy for casting.

And mayhaps YouTubers might be gay, given that I can't judge anyone's sexuality, but the Warcraft III casting scene is probably more real than a wide majority of YouTube.
    We still produce content to a game, which is just 10€ worth in Europe and has been released nearly 20 years ago - this one is content, where it's unlikely to recieve a major publicity, worth of several thousand suscribers.
    I'm aware that wtii and others have around 16,000 suscribers, but consider how long it took probably him to get there - while I neither think that his videos are fake, but simply him being himself.
    And if you think 16,000 watchers give you automatically a good ammount of money, you're wrong - I know another YouTuber, who had in the past as well as many suscribers and per month he earned on YouTube less than 30 €. If you would stream content on Twitch daily with a similiar audience, you would get this sum donated within a day!

So in short: The majority of us does YouTube for the fun.
    I started casting replays because of fun and because I thought "Hey, mayhaps I can entertain some plebs on the Clan with that." - same with the other guys.
    If it would be solely for the views, I would probably do Prank videos, reaction videos, cat videos or whatever stuff, which gets insane clicks - however, there's no fun for me in doing this.

Oh and another thing: Just because you're a YouTuber doesn't mean you're automatically better than the rest of society.
    Any idiot can record a video, talk shit and then upload it under a fancy name - I'm the best example for this, as I still don't know why people even bother watching my content. ^^
    In my eyes there's barely a difference between a YouTuber and a regular person. It's mainly suscriber numbers which blind you, but you can talk with them as normal as you can talk with regular people if you meet them tbh.

Hope that brought some light into the entire YouTube-thing, while I apologize for the OffTopic.
    People might probably disagree, but I have a pretty light-hearted attitude on YouTube, given that I do it myself as a hobby without monetarizing anything.
    • This This x 3
  8. Nalesean

Nalesean The Angel of Death Donator Advisor Legend

Why is it that all of your posts are so long? :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. EmperorFawful

Because
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1