1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo continues!

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Spectator, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Diablo fans rejoice! Activi-Blizzard has come to respect our nostalgia once again with a worthy sequel. PREORDER NOW for extra loot boxes on the power ups! Good decision to go on mobile imo, Mobile gaming is the future as we saw with the success of C&C mobile.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Do you guys not have phones? You can play it on your tablet, too!

Seriously, what's your problem PC fags? You think you do, but you don't! o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Spectator

However tho I don't think this is that bad for Diablo. At least Diablo still remains great game, Outside gamers will see this as Blizzard being a moron rather than Diablo being a bad franchise.

Hell EA was pressured into a C&C Remaster after this so we might see same happening here with Diablo 2. (Hopefully a proper effort into a remaster or sequel rather than a quick cash grab on the game.). I mean come on how lazy are they, They legit just copied an already made Netease game and re-named it, probs worked on it work like 1 month max. So might as well put some effort in a proper Diablo sequel or remaster.

LOL I remember someone saying We all have Asses too but that does not mean we want Anal!
  4. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Well, we all know that turning a popular game series like C&C and Diablo into mobile games is in all honesty the worst decision you can make.
    Thus, I really feel it's deserved. It's just Diablo 3 put in a mobile game - nothing what anyone wanted.
    And given that Warcraft Reforge was announced right before + fans demand for years now a remake of Diablo II or Diablo IV, which rather goes into the direction of Diablo II again, this is a reasonable insult for a lot of people out there, when they said it would be a mobile game. Therefore I can reason Blizzard getting blamed for making the same mistake as EA.

Nobody wants to play mobile games except for filthy casuals, who don't know that they get better quality by either buying a PC game or going straight to a handheld console if they want to play stuff when being somewhere else. Because why would I play Diablo Immortal if I can play a real Diablo game instead?
    Thus, I guess you might be right, that Blizzard will try to appease the fans as quickly as possible.
    • This This x 1
  5. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

It's worse than that - it's some game called Crusaders of Light, that Netease has already made, reskinned to look lke Diablo 3.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  6. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

In an alternate universe somewhere Blizzard announced Warcraft III mobile instead of Reforged. :D
    IMAGINE THAT!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

made by the same devs of this game right?
    • This This x 2
  8. Spectator

They just copy pasta and re-skinned this, This was made last year.
  9. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Yes, this game was made by netease, which co-operates with Blizzard and is the publisher of WC3 in China.
  10. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

I am so happy for Flotsie and his dad, finally they can slay demons together.
    • Funny Funny x 5