1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editorship

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Woodenplank, May 5, 2018.

1. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,008 / 101 / -135
    Oh man I can't believe you guys scared away Wooden, but he was such a good editor. :(
    /s
    • What? What? x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Savage Savage x 1
  2. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Ratings:
    +2,628 / 34 / -40
    Good luck with life Wooden! It was a pleasure having you be the editor of LTF. ;)
  3. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Ratings:
    +240 / 3 / -5
    Well it's truly shame that such great editor has left us LTF is certainly hard map to balance and you have done great amount of work alone.Also i would like to thank you for advices given to us for Third War with editing.Best of luck to you buddy
  4. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +661 / 16 / -63
    It's unfortunate that you have to go (fortunate for you tho :D). You done tremendous work on the map and in a short time and I'm surprised you managed to keep the map going despite all the fundamental problems. You are gonna have a massive amount of free time now so try to fill it up with productive stuff now so it becomes a habit easier.
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +645 / 33 / -34
    Lol. I really tought u were much older man!

Wooden right now: "Sex? Fuck tha pc. Im huntah" :D. U are a great mapper man, be proud of it and enjoy this New time in ur life.

And if u want a tip from an older man... Be yourself. Dont change to please a girl, dont leave ur friends behind. She must like u for who u are, not for Who u pretends to look like. Other way u wont be trully happy and u will end more overwhelmed than editing ltf :D

Good luck in the university and have fun.

Nice to meet u man.
  6. reddragon25

reddragon25

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Good bye @Wooden. I hope you will have a great time, you have done great things to LTA and your other maps are great too.
    (The best maps I ever played) Farewell...