1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Familiar with TES?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls: Interregnum' started by Draupne, May 31, 2018.

?

How familiar are you with the Elder Scrolls?

1. Don't know jack shit about it

15.6%
  2. Played Skyrim back in 2011 cuz hype

17.8%
  3. Played a few of the games, consider me a fan

42.2%
  4. Ur terrain screens are completely inaccurate Draup, for the love of Akatosh fix the lore

13.3%
  5. I know what it is, but I'm not that into it tbh

11.1%
  1. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

While playing Skyrim yesterday as a means of research for my map I came to ask myself about the somewhat ambiguous relation the Warcraft III custom map community has to the Elder Scrolls franchise. As discussed in a thread by Marshmalo very recently, it clearly appears to be the case for the majority of the community that custom maps with unfamiliar lore is less appealing to play.
    I want to ask the Brigandshaven populace about their familiarity to the Elder Scrolls games. Are you a fan, did you jump on the Skyrim hype back in 2011 like most people did, or are you completely new to it?
  2. somefaggot

somefaggot Map Maker

Its p gay
    read:
  3. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

I for one, fucking love skyrim, it's the only game I am playing at the moment!
  4. Spampolice

Spampolice The Whispering God Shaman

skyrim is best elder scrolls game cause i can mod in big tiddy elf girls

10/10 you should add that as an event in the map
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

I only played Skyrim (A LOT) out of the TES universe games, but I read a lot about lore outside of Skyrim too and loved it all. :D
    Also looking forward to the upcoming Beyond Skyrim projects such as Oblivion, Morrowind, Hammerfell and High Rock in the TES5 engine. <3 <3 <3
    However I have no idea how TES will work out in a RTS environment. :} Hopefully awesome.
  6. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

I tried Oblivion when I was younger, but never understood it. When Skyrim was announced I was really hyped and ever since 2011 I have really been into the lore of the game, but I can't get myself to play the older games due to their mechanics being outdated/Not my playstyle.
  7. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

I'm a big fan of Skyrim, but I prefer Morrowind over all
    About Oblivion I tried it, but .... didn't appreciate as much as the other 2 and barely played more than a few hours

From what I saw of your screenshots, terrain on skyrim is quite accurate, can't say much about Cyrodil nor Morrowind yet
    But if your map becomes quite balanced, and more importantly stable, I can assure you once it's released I'll push people to play it
  8. B-Roy7

B-Roy7 Nostalgic

Oblivion was by far my favorite, I could recognize all the cities from Cyrodil that you showed. Skyrim was great as well, wish they would remake Oblivion with upgraded graphics.
    got some more pictures of the map??
  9. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

i modded the shit of skyrim so much that i din t knew anymore whats lore whats not lore
    it was tomes the engine vs shrek army to me
  10. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Well first there was wow for me which shadowed everything else, then wc3. After that I found myself kind of choosing between the Dragon age and the Elder scrolls and I went with dragon age. My latest rp game was witcher 3 which freakin rocked. Loved the music from Skyrim and the cities looked great, but the combat looked terrible to me so that was what kept me away.