1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Familiar with TES?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls: Interregnum' started by Draupne, May 31, 2018.

?

How familiar are you with the Elder Scrolls?

1. Don't know jack shit about it

15.6%
  2. Played Skyrim back in 2011 cuz hype

17.8%
  3. Played a few of the games, consider me a fan

42.2%
  4. Ur terrain screens are completely inaccurate Draup, for the love of Akatosh fix the lore

13.3%
  5. I know what it is, but I'm not that into it tbh

11.1%
  1. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

wat
    TES series literally have best combat from all of those you mentioned
  2. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

I played Skyrim for a while and I loved it. But thats basically it. When your map goes out Im planning to play Nords only.
  3. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

All I know is Skyrim has an awesome theme!
  4. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

I played mostly skyrim, repleaying it mostly to get legendary weapons but i also played a little bit of oblivion and tiny bit of morrowind. I like skyrim of most of them as the other 2 i played when i was younger and i didnt understand that much so i stopped playin them sadly

Edit: when i read the tittle i thought you were talking about "summon familiar" spell from skyrim :D
  5. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Depends what you like i guess? I enjoyed playing a party in Dao and witcher I just really liked allthough it became pretty easy after a while even on the hardest difficulty. But the same serms true for skyrim and pretty much any other RPG ive tried. Ive tried skyrim at friends a few times, just felt very stale to me. Plus i absolutely detested the fps view option.
  6. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

well then don t say its combat
    know the difference
    between liking party fighting with pause mechanics and third person view of witcher
    and disliking first person view of skyrim
    its not combat but overall gameplay approach differences
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Robovision

Robovision

I tryied Oblivion but I didnt like faces and and inventory system so I stopped. No idea about Cyrodil at all. Then I played Skyrim and loved it. I play Morrowind for 5 years now but still I am not able to finish it. I am glad I have finished and explored all Soltheim. Sometimes I play the Daggerfall as its fun to explore because there are no guides for everything in the internet and dungeons are just huge. It takes me several saves/loads to finish dungeaon and loot it all.

I know Morrowind lore
    I know Skyrim lore
  8. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Oh you play without the pause function if you want the game to be challenging. But ok then, i just liked everything about the combat less in elder scrolls i guess, from the mechanics to how it just felt. Dont see why you would get pissy its clearly a mattar of personal preference.
  9. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

I love the lore surrounding TES, especially Oblivion and Skyrim, they take a lot more care with their storytelling and consider their backstory to be much more original and better quality than that of the Warcraft universe.

I dont know if these factions are available in your map but it would be fun to be able to play as Mehrunes Razon daedric prince, Bosmer Elves, or the mages Guilds.
  10. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Oeeeeeehh, have more player slots, which could be daedric lords, interfering with game.