1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Plans for the next Versions

Discussion in 'Kalimdor: the Aftermath' started by Julian, May 7, 2019.

?

How Happy are you with me and Redpanda editing?

1. Good

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Need some improvement

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Julian

Julian just a simple Lich Shaman

Ratings:
    +394 / 1 / -5
    So 0.26 got released today and i hope you got alot of fun with it. Yet another Version with not really anything huge nothing really faction changing just a bunch of numbers being changed or new spells. Talking of the new spells some might wonder why i changed Red especially the Heroes you get from Garrosh so much including a complete Garrosh Rework. And i want to explain here a bit what are the future plans really that me and Panda are planning to do.

First off the Horde will get a look to include a path Long waited for The True Horde and Darkspear Rebellion this are the two paths that will be worked on now some may wonder what we got in mind for orange. The Fate of orange will be a bit more difficult to look at the current idea that might come this way is to let orange choose to either join True Horde or Darkspear Rebellion the side he doesent join will get a increase with Special Units and another hero like Zaela with Dragonmaw or Baine with Taurens.

You saw already old gods were getting touched on with new spells , buffs to there Units and Building cost decrease but the Gameplay that old gods need to play all around Chogall and Twilight will still be a Option what we look on is more of a diffrent Focus instead of Deathwing Opening up to Cthun more and the Quiraji instead of the Twilight Hammer Clan. Also Ghuun is something that might come for the Old Gods as he is still something from Lore you can take.

Burning Legion is a complete other Topic as this faction most likely saw the most Changes in the History of KTA moving from broken isles to diremaul to hyjal and right now choosing this two Areas. I cant say im really happy with the current state of Legion as the faction gets Pretty much thrown around with not much Comeback Chance based on how the Players are. A Problem i encounter is i cant put them back on the broken isles as it will turn like back then with legion asking for a ally from either Grey or green something i dont want to happen. So im asking here out actual when you guys can come out with any doable Situation to Change Legion im open to listen to anything.

Naga is in a more decent State it got Options with what it wants to Play around with like with Illidari or ally with Old Gods / Burning Legion yet there are Options to give naga a more solo path direction a idea that came up is Nazjatar and by that also a consider on Queen Azshara there is a Question how she will come yet but i believe she can get a place at some Point in KTA

Last one that i think will do quite nice is current zandalari. The Faction came last into KTA when it was 11th Player back then starting in Zul Farrak against the Old Gods. While i dont plan to Change that im more looking to change zandalar and the great empire. One Thing that will come is a Rework on Rastakhan spells as im not quite happy with them right now + the Grand Empire the Research for the Grand empire got quite weaken and loks almost useless as it really does give you only some ships and Rastakhan. There will be for the Grand Empire soon some improvements that might come with even new Units or buffs when you get it. Talking About Rastakhan BFA did give us quite alot more lore for the Zandalari something we got Right now not in KTA. While i dont plan bwonsamdi for the Zandalari there is a plan to add Rezan for Brown as demi god hero who might not be deathwing or Archimonde/ Kiljaden lvl but Maybe at some strong hero lvl like xavius. Bwonsamdi will still see a place in the Zandalari and will become a Option for Yellow when he allies the Zandalari as i dont want the Horde to get even more of a increase in Strenght this way and improve the Zandalari Alliance for yellow as it still does Need quite a lot of work.

I hope its understandable for everyone to read just to say not every Change will come as im quite busy with my exams for School just expect a slowly planning to the Factions for there Content.

Just a side Question how happy are you with me and RedPanda editing the map im not using the Forum so much compared to the Discord but im still Ready for every Feedback that you have to offer. ^^
    • Like Like x 6
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,021 / 101 / -137
    Julian great work on the map so far, but you gotta work on those punctuations. Really hard to follow you. Put in a few dots or commas here and there. ;)
  3. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

Ratings:
    +757 / 18 / -61
    Incoming :
    - Solo THC
    (Kreygasm)
    - Solo Nightmare
    (Kreygasm)
    - Illidari as 13th player
    (Kreygasm)
    - Azshara path for Naga?
    (Azsharagasm)
  4. Julian

Julian just a simple Lich Shaman

Ratings:
    +394 / 1 / -5
    Me grammar and writing needs a improvement indeed :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. diadon2

diadon2

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    where is happy with julian bad with panda
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sherthun

Sherthun aka Daerendal

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well... mayby make from Legion a Ilidarii faction... with the option to embrace their inner demons and rebel ? Naga having ilidarii has not much sense now anyway...