1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Grand Tournament] Lordaeron: The Aftermath

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Hawk, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Azothan

Azothan

I will be casting those games in about 3 minutes =P. Look for them on the vods if you miss the stream
  2. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

Been a while since I gave a royal crap about LTA related activity on BH, but I guess I'll step by while I'm in the restroom and give a shoutout to @Hawk for the great initiative of the tourney. Good to see that someone stepped up with some buzz after I quit. Now, excuse me as I'm getting hammered with my IRLs. Happy new year!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

So who will edit the map now?
    • This This x 2
  4. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Sorry for the late update, but yeah congrats to KEK team for winning 2:0 in both their games, lookin' forward to see who'll they face in the finals!
    upload_2018-1-8_20-34-39.png
    If youtubers need the replays they are up on Warclave!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

We've gotten to the finals everyone! Stay tuned for future threads and announcement for when the match will take place and where you will be able to watch the stream! ^_^ Congrats to Gucci Gang Squad once again! @Azothan check Discord pls :-)
    upload_2018-1-14_16-48-17.png
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Azothan

Azothan

I will be livecasting the games today in about 2 hours time
  7. Azothan

Azothan

Hello again guys! We have several tournament games to cast and it's about to go Down. come wheck it out At www.twitch.tv/azothan