1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Grand Tournament] Vote for next map!

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Hawk, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Heya everyone,

As most of you have followed the First Grand LTA Tournament has (finally) finished and was a huge success! Congratulations to the winning team again! I've learned a lot about hosting a tournament which I will improve on in this upcoming one, only thing I need from you guys is the map that the tournament will revolve around! To simplify the vote, there is only two maps both 6v6 and both quite similar in most aspects. The maps are Azeroth Wars LR and War in the Plagulands. The poll will close in one week, which is plenty of time for everyone to vote, the poll is also hosted on StrawPoll to make it so everyone can vote without the need to register and all the votes are public and in one place!

LINK TO THE VOTE:

http://www.strawpoll.me/15207295

The version of the map will also be chosen by you the voters, I'll consult the everyday players of the maps as well as you the voters to try to put in most balanced and enjoyable versions on the poll, but more about that after the results of this vote.
    Everything else about the tournaments and the changes will be put in the thread after the two voting polls finish.

NOTE: I know AWLR technically isn't a 6v6 map but it can easily be changed into one, though I'm still thinking about how would I organize the tournament around it.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Woodenplank

Woodenplank Brigand Map Maker

*cough* LTF
    *Cough*
  3. Hawk

You said you'll PM me on Discord when LTF is stable enough for a tourney. :/ Maybe next time Wooden! ^_^
  4. muhlta

muhlta

How?
  5. Uther01

Uther01 God of champions Brigand Map Maker

Coming of the horde lol
  6. Hawk

Evil vs Good with horde being 'evil'
  7. muhlta

muhlta

Wouldn't that be 7v5? :D
  8. Woodenplank

Woodenplank Brigand Map Maker

Did I?

Oh well. I suppose it actually is fairly stable - if you do it as a 6v6.
    With no Civil War then... yes Evil team might be a little sad-faced, but it'd be balanced - and it gets rid of any animosity between Undead/Legion parts of Evil team.

(You often see Undead team leveraging The Plague because they actually benefit from Legion team losing a lot of ground and income, etc. But that wouldn't happen in a dedicated 6v6).
    (The issue with "dedicated 6v6" is that Sylvanas can still be sniped making it a 7v5 :( )
  9. Hawk

No you're bad at maths. (fuck it is)
  10. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

uhm the real grand tournament game should be SOTDRP or steels dnd
    very intense rp game
    xd see which team is the better rper
    • Like Like x 2