1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked Version on ENT

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Zlade(PinkArcher), May 6, 2018.

1. Nalesean

Nalesean Communism has never been tried Brigand Donator Legend

Ratings:
    +1,340 / 9 / -29
    So I´m not angry, I just have some questions.
    1. Would you consider cheating in board games or card games?
    2. Would you consider the morality of cheating in a computer game online different then if you were playing board games etc?
    3. Do you have financial security?
    4. Do you have any other interests beside gaming?
    5. Are you involved in a sport or some other association, and if yes have you ever had an elected position?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,558 / 14 / -38
    The internet is an unforgiving once one makes a mistake !
    @LoboTron11 I personally don't think you were able to use these cheats that often, if at all. Most games are played in MMH and there can only be 1 map with a certain name there. Nor do I accuse you of doing so. Because that serves nothing. Even if what I see indicates that you would if you could.

However, there is still the issue of requesting cheats. The problem is that even if you do not use them. Someone can just pick them up, and upload them as "new versions" which causes headaches for both those playing and editing the maps.

My point being, requesting cheats even if you do not use them is something that will cause someone somewhere some mild frustration. Which is nothing big. But I and most other sane people don't like that. It could ruin someone's afternoon when they expected to relax instead. Not cool.
    • This This x 3
  3. Tehfebeb

Tehfebeb ProphetHeWhoMustNotBeNamed

Ratings:
    +203 / 6 / -19
    So Svnms, this isn't connected at all to the fake versions of LTA, you worked hard to get down from mmh?
  4. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,594 / 92 / -215
    Hey rmbr that it likely would have happened sooner or later by someone else
  5. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,558 / 14 / -38
    No, those seemed to be based off 1.53g, and @LoboTron11 requested 1.51
    I do not think that the dude cheated at all to be honest, it's not that easy. Most people can figure it out easily.

I just wanted to point out that deprotecting a map and having it published somewhere isn't an innocent act that hurts no one. Even if you do not use that map.
  6. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +476 / 31 / -29
    Wait, did he just got angry for being caught and accused?!!

He should being begging for mercy. Apologize is what u must do lobotron, how can u have the balls to blame others?

U have perverted and exploited, or asked others to do it, the job of other people. You have no right at all to do so, and i, as modder and mapper of many games am angry and completly understand marshmalo feeling.

U have corrupted their works, Dreams and ideas and u have cheated and frustrated everyone who could have suffered ur corrupted version, even if u hosted It or not.

You have no right to edit the work of other guy or girl, and even less to upload it!! I joint this forum due to LTF and i stayed here do to the great community and support to custom maps that i found here.

Corrupting a map is agaisnt everything that brigandshaven represents. And if i were an admin, you would have been already banned for sure. I guess that if u are Still around here, is cause they know u since time ago, and feel sad of having to kick u.

So, AT LEAST, act as regretful, say sorry to marshmalo and woodenplank, delete the corrupted version, and close ur mouth. Dont have the balls to even try to act as if u were right or u were doing nothing wrong, cause u would be insulting urself.

Have a nice day.
    • This This x 2
  7. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,594 / 92 / -215
    Remember to keep it civil here. Just because he did do this doesn’t mean he should be treated as less than a human or equal. Making cheats for LTA/LTF/AWLR has been done before and people will keep doing it so the fact that we *know* who did it this time even if it truely is for his own uses allows us to teach him why it’s wrong and why even doing it for SP purposes is wrong instead of scolding him.
    You can tell him he’s a bad person by all means it’s your right but treat him as an equal and with the same respect you treat people here else the administrative staff will have to lock this thread if if gets too toxic or ends up being a “Shame and shun Lobotron” thread.
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +476 / 31 / -29

Everyone who says a single word to justificate or support him, would be treated as guilty too and shall do the walk of shame with him.

Shame! Shame!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • This This x 1
  9. Arlt

Arlt Archangel of Wisdom Brigand Legend

Ratings:
    +2,533 / 34 / -40
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. LoboTron11

LoboTron11 Grandaster of the Shadow Council

Ratings:
    +111 / 2 / -11
    I won't apologice until those who said I'm no more than a monster or I shouldn't be considered human do so to me, I'm not a fking animal, and I won't be a "nice" person when people like that are here talking to me like they're better, no one is better than others.
    I didn't got angry, I just have my reasons to be and act like that.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1