1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked Version on ENT

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Zlade(PinkArcher), May 6, 2018.

1. Charcu

Charcu

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    I asked you to explain from the beginning, cursing doesn't help, Lobotron you must understand that even if what you say was true (we can't verify and you can't prove much either so it's a stalemate) you are still pretty involved in this. Even if you really used those versions to just test you have indirectly helped the spreading of cheated versions out there.

To be honest, if I had been you, guilty or not I would said that I am sorry, excuse myself for it and ask for forgiveness. By denying the topic or your involvement with it you just dragged this show further and longer making it worse for you.

Let me tell you a life-lesson advice if you are willing to read, the worst thing is not to make a mistake but try to justify it. Sometimes those little touch of attention are useful so we realise our own limitations or ignarance.
    • This This x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +462 / 26 / -21
    I didnt tell u that u are an animal, but i encourage u to say sorry to wooden and mash at least.
    U ofc had ur reasons to act that way, but that doesnt mean those reasons were right, moral or enough. Is like if a man Wants a bmw and steals it, and then he says "i had reasons to steal it, i wanted to test it myself"... That makes him right? No.

Neither u are. And the sooner u accept it and apologize, the better for u.

And btw, idk who told u that "no one is better than others" but told u a GREAT lie. Ofc some are betters than others, is the base of life and society :D. What is different, is that everyone starts with the same rights as others, but then, doing wrong actions u can lose some of those rights, till u end in jail.

I hate people who makes something wrong, damage others, and then try to act as the vĂ­ctimis to save their asses.

Be a man. Apologize. A man of success. A man of today. Boss bottled.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,391 / 17 / -86
    hey man all humans are animals
    if you are not an animal
    then you are a fungus
    and if you are a fungus it means you are an ork and if you are an ork it means that ITS TIME TO PURGE THE XENO SCUM
    • Savage Savage x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Heresy Heresy x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +632 / 14 / -51
    I think LoboTron11 's is putting up this oh I'm innocent and did nothing wrong act knowing how stupid it sounds for good reason.

He just doesn't want to admit he was actually stupid enough to use his exact same name to ask for hacks as the same name as he uses online and forums. You are for sure one of the last people I hire for a crime...
    • Funny Funny x 4
  5. Charcu

Charcu

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    You forget the cherry on the cake @Spectator not only what you said but he actually joined the conversation looking for the hacker.

It's like the thief who steals money in a bank and then calls the police to say someone stole the bank.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +31 / 1 / -2
    People will make hacked versions to feel empowered and feel good about themselves, cheating has been a thing since ancient times people just cant bare to lose. My biggest issue is when people host hacked versions know that people like myself who hosts many games knows when theres a hacked version then the people laugh and start making insults because someone says its a hacked version. If we have people acting like calling out a hacked version is a thing that sore losers do that empowers cheaters to keep doing what their doing and thats the problem right there. Now I wont state my honest opinions on how i feel about mr. lob because i wouldnt be able to keep it civil, but admitting to making cheats then saying how everyone is being a bully really irritates me. For those who make cheats are the true bullies.
  7. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,960 / 63 / -138
    I thought this was just a discovery of hacking site but it actually become a manhunt. How could I have missed that.

I had an opportunity to play a hacked version long long time ago. Let's just say that when host (Scourge) was losing he spawned about 50 frostwyrms in an instant with one command.

As for the guilty party here.
    You should probably rethink your choices. Who could have guessed but cheating and use of hacks actually became a crime in some of the countries and since you accepted EULA you can be held accountable and accordingly punished.