1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hearts of Iron IV 29/5 5PM CET

Discussion in 'Forum/Clan Games' started by Dragon, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

From what I can recall, franco did send about 100k spanish workers to support the german industry.
    However in the game if the player loses to the republicans in the civil war he is allowed to play as republicans and send volunteers and support to Russia.
    As for the balance, most of the allies has some early debuffs like The Great Depression to keep them weak early, but can grow strong late.
    Thats why D-Day is usually hard for the Axis to repell as soon as it launches successfully, but the Axis also fight 4v1 against USSR, who has a lot of useful resources and factories.
    Tbf, I dont think Spain is even needed in a comptetive game, as they cant do anything but support Germany. More infantry divisions and more front to fight in arent gonna do much. Germany can already do this himself. Thats why Spain usually makes tanks. like 5 tank divisions that they micro to break through in fronts. As the Axis only has Germany as a tank producer and hes already busy enough (Romania sometimes can go for tanks too, but its a bad idea in my opinions.) while Axis can have up to 4 Tank producers (South Africa, USA, France, Australia, Brazil or Mexico and so on)
  2. Dragon

Dragon The Mighty Dragon

3. Dragon

Dragon The Mighty Dragon

Game will be hosted in an hour
  4. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

are u streaming it?
  5. Dragon

Dragon The Mighty Dragon

gg wp Axis Victory, was a really close call and was definitely a game to play :-) Axis players did amazing.