1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello?!

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Empress Azshara, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Ratings:
    +2,613 / 34 / -40
    THE PROPHECY OF LTA:
    “Thus spoke Marsh in prophecy, when the past editors sat in judgement in Brigands Haven and the rumour of her word was whispered among all the Players of Battlenet. When the map is old and the Powers have grown weary, Hackers, the Black Foes of all Maps, seeing that the guard sleepeth, shall come back through the Old Versions of LTA of the Timeless Void; and all shall be darkness, for the balance they will turn to imbalance, and the fun of the map will no longer shed it’s light.. But the Host of Editors shall descend upon the unwelcomed Hackers as a searing flame, white and terrible. Then shall the Last Battle be gathered in the lobbies of Battlenet. In that day, Draupne shall strive with the Hackers, and on his right hand shall be SvnmS, and on his left Woodenplank, former Editor of LTF, returning from the “Burnout of Mapmakers” at the abandonment of LTA; and the balancing of Draupne shall deal unto the Hackers their deaths and final end; and so shall the Mapmakers of LTA and all LTA players be avenged."

I had too much time.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • This This x 1
  2. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,819 / 13 / -10
    Amen
  3. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Ratings:
    +238 / 3 / -5
    Well certainly it would be great and sadly the emotes are not enough to express the feelings if that would come true lul. Anyway nice prophecy (also proves that you´re illuminati and since u don´t have gf you´re gay kappa so that´s confirmed as well) All hail gay prophet Arlt
    • Savage Savage x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Arreone

Arreone

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -2
    Dagor Dagorath but for LTA :D
  5. Arlt

Arlt Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Ratings:
    +2,613 / 34 / -40
    Shit, you have me figured out!
  6. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    Jun 9, 2018
    :-)))
  7. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    Im going to be happy when i can start hosting again, i been absent as you all have noticed because of Limited time stuff on Legion, doing all those mage tower challenges and stuff before they lock it forever in prepatch.