1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Elven traitors committing suicide en masse.

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Spampolice, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

You know what, I'm fine with alliance getting high elves but I want eredars for horde in exchange ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

U disappoint me. That sentence is stupid and has 0 lore base since Eredar have nothing to do with Horde. If u want to troll, u need to do it properly: give something trollish with a lore strong base to support it so no one can denny it.

Simple: give the Horde Alterac Humans. Humans for the horde! :D. Lore 100%, Alterac kingdom joint the horde and the alliance destroyed them due to this. Recover the fallen kingdom of alterac! The horde expels the ogres from alterac and give back the land to their former and rightful alteraci rulers. Dont allow those imperialist of Lordaeron and Stormwind control the pure kingdom of Alterac.

There, orcs of frostwolf clan will support their human allies to allow the once great kingdom to reborn. Now that the evil Anduin is trying to destroy the Horde and attacking them in Lordaeron Capital and turning Stromgarde into a massive fortress again, the Horde needs new Strongholds and allies in the region to stop the imperialist alliance advance... Who better in this task than those how have always lived here, that joint the horde in the past, and were destroyed and scattered by this same imperialist power?

Make Alterac great again. Lordaeron for the former inhabitants of lordaeron: Alterac humans and Lordaeron forsaken! Expel the invasor alliance, they have nothing to do in our land. For tha Horde! Lokthar o gar!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Zerwikaptur

Stealing humans tho is not the same as stealing draenei, not even close.
  4. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

By that logic one can say that practically nothing has anything to do with anything anymore in the Warcraft universe according to lore, as Blizzard is too retarded to make a digestable story these days
    • This This x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Humans are the core of the alliance, for me steal them would be stronger than steal few draenei.

Idk why are u so hater of wow, i still like warcraft lore. Even if after Arthas everything got a bit more messy.

@Arthos why did u dumbrate me? U can disagree with me, but dont call me dumb just for being politely joking with some forum partners. Thanks :-)
    • This This x 1
  6. Draupne

Draupne Won't get any more fun than what you make yourself Brigand Map Maker

I'm not just hating on WoW lore (rightfully so, its absolutely incoherent and has been shit for the longest time) but I was primarily criticizing your logic

Blizzard doesnt care about logic in their lore when they design horde/alliance constellations - they just bend and twist and fuck up any logic that stands in their way to make it conveniently work for them. They are lazy on that part - not that I truly blame them for it, as the playerbase will buy into the terrible writing no matter what and buy their subpar product anyway

WoW lore has been absolute shite ever since they introduced time travel and alternate timelines in WoD. No story has EVER benefited from that. Time travel and alternate timelines are the worst story devices ever, hell nothing puts more harm to a story than that

rant over
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

The alliance is humans
    And only humans

Garithos for emperor of azeroth
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Zerwikaptur

It's not about stealing main race, it's about stealing teh grills.
  9. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

grills?
  10. SteakOnSpear

SteakOnSpear ᛊᛏᛖᚨᚲ ᛟᚾ ᛊᛖᚨᚱ Brigand

they are the same race literally, only difference is their source of magic?
    • This This x 2