1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imagine reading a post that

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Empress Azshara, Nov 10, 2018 at 16:50.

1. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

Imagine reading a post, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw powost iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..
    … wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie powost?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha pwost, good job!
    55364f17caec6e49a6e4bd8b7166125e.png
  2. Julian

Julian just a simple Lich Shaman

ah yes weeb faces the most scary face
    • Heresy Heresy x 1
  3. RedPandaLT

RedPandaLT

Worst Part I can understand most of it
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you wittwe bitch? I'ww have you knyow I gwaduated top of my cwass in the Nyavy Seaws, and I've been invowved in nyumewous secwet waids on Aw-Quaeda, and I have uvw 300 confiwmed kiwws. I am twainyed in gowiwwa wawfawe and I'm the top snyipew in the entiwe US awmed fowces. You awe nyothing to me but just anyothew tawget. I wiww wipe you the fuck out with pwecision the wikes of which has nyevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking wowds. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me uvw the Intewnyet? Think again, fuckew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet nyetwowk of spies acwoss the USA and youw IP is being twaced wight nyow so you bettew pwepawe fow the stowm, maggot. The stowm that wipes out the pathetic wittwe thing you caww youw wife. You'we fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kiww you in uvw seven hundwed ways, and that's just with my bawe hands. Nyot onwy am I extensivewy twainyed in unyawmed combat, but I have access to the entiwe awsenyaw of the Unyited States Mawinye Cowps and I wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe youw misewabwe ass off the face of the continyent, you wittwe shit. If onwy you couwd have knyown what unhowy wetwibution youw wittwe "cwevew" comment was about to bwing down upon you, maybe you wouwd have hewd youw fucking tongue. But you couwdn't, you didn't, and nyow you'we paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. I wiww shit fuwy aww uvw you and you wiww dwown in it. You'we fucking dead, kiddo.

uwu >#<
    • Savage Savage x 1
  5. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Gracia Brigand Donator

zerwi iz weebo lul
    he has body pillow he showed to me on cam
    • Have a cookie Have a cookie x 1
  6. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

I told you already I'm aware that owning Julius Caesar body pillow is weird, no need to shame me before entire forum -.-
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2