1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalimdor: the Aftermath - Changelog 0.23 (prepatch)

Discussion in 'Kalimdor: the Aftermath' started by spinel, Feb 20, 2018.

?

Should big patch be divided into more smaller ones?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    67.3%
  1. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +842 / 27 / -56
    On the point of Summon Wisps, Nightborne's highborne hero has summon wisps along side Elisande, that's 6 extra wisps for grey, honestly, I don't think Nightborne should have wisps, it isn't lore friendly, but of course, it's nothing important.
  2. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 57 / -130
    It's fine Spinel, you take the time you need :-)
    You can always try to find someone to help you in editing the map. It will be good for both you and the map.
    You can try and announce it on as many Warcraft 3 forums as possible. Brigandshaven, Warclave. Possibly even try Diplomunion and Gamerisle (Even if Gamerisle is dead in terms of activity).
  3. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +207 / 7 / -22
    Man, I hope this is more of a release of pressure to you instead of more pressure itself.
    Now, I got a few more suggestions for when u get 'round to it :-) :
    There needs to be an Altar of Storms in Thunder Bluff, and one more Tauren Totem since it is the capital settlement of Tauren. And also the entire island of Kul Tiras at the moment doesn't have a single Marketplace, you should add one of those there too. :]
    The "Reinforce Orgrimmar" research only adds a gate and nothing else, a bit of an underwhelming research... :/ The tooltip mentions some towers too but it doesn't create any of them, well it does add some cosmetic stuff to make it look more militarized lol but that isn't actual usable stuff, only terrain spice up.
  4. Nayf

Nayf

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    About those towers in orgrimmar, i believe that it adds those "invisible" towers to the main gate, where there are cosmetic towers, they will start shooting arrows.
  5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +207 / 7 / -22
    Why does it need to be so weird? Why can't it be visible(clickable on) lol?
    Edit: The tooltip on Thrall's Waygate ability says that it teleports 1 closest unit to the target friendly unit or building. But it can teleport more then just one (thank God lol, would be shit if it was just one), so change to tooltip to 12 or whatever the correct number is. :p
    - There shouldn't be a CP inside of the Emerald Dream, I mean it is the Emerald Dream, it's a different plane and not an actual piece of territory.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  6. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane

Ratings:
    +665 / 18 / -61
    There actually should be a cp there
    There are 4 Orgrimmar "Towers" which are actually burrows with multishots and high damage dealt
    2 on the gate, 2 on the main building's back
  7. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +842 / 27 / -56
    There is a suspicious .24 in MMH.
    • This This x 1
  8. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    Why hasn't the New Editor finished the New KTA Yet. I was Deceived by that KTA Dead? Thread that said Harald is the New Editor. Also on the Dranosh'ar Topic. Garrosh built a Wall and made the Goblins pay for It. He wanted the Trolls to pay for It but there were Complications. enough with the Dranosh'ar Joke, Dranosh'ar is an Anti Troll Immigration Defense Barricade going from Orgrimmar to Bladefist Bay doesn't really represent It well in KTA, even though It says its gonna add an Incredibly Expensive Anti Troll Immigration Defense Barricade. I'm simply asking about Version 24 is Harald working on It, or is that Fake News?
  9. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +207 / 7 / -22
    Harald is actually The Keeper of KTA. And as the tittle says, he just keeps it :] he doesn't touch or change it.
  10. Harald

Harald The Betrayer Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,184 / 18 / -51
    I told spinel I could take the map, but I told him I might not be able to edit. I got real life occupying me now because of some recent events. I am slowly working on a test version of some sort, but the map suffers from some heavy lag from time to time that I cannot fix.
    • This This x 1