1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalimdor: the Aftermath - Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Kalimdor: the Aftermath' started by spinel, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +483 / 22 / -43
    Even if they did it isn't an original Satyr model s oeve nthat model for the atatchments should work
  2. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 92 / -216
    s oeve nthat

Is that even a word?
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • This This x 1
  3. Wolfheart

Wolfheart

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible to control 2 factions at once while playing alone? :p
  4. nelfarian

nelfarian

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    When will the new version be released?
  5. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,542 / 8 / -10
    Shortly after i will have some time testing and bugfix. :-)
  6. Devolver

Devolver

Ratings:
    +40 / 4 / -1
    spinel could you say that there will be added a new one for the old gods in the new add-on and whether the content for the void will be added either in new or in the following additions
    P.S. will the void elves ?
  7. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,542 / 8 / -10
    Well, Rehgar is encha shaman in KTA and these are for casters... i will look for another model or skin if you want but i am not really against his current model.
    Next version will be a "prepatch" that will contain many locked changes that will be in propper version. I want to see how the new terrain around Suramar will work and next version will be very big so i dont want to add many things now. It will be better to make 3 versions: Prepatch, patch and hotfix.
    Void will be a thing. Void elves might be a thing. Alliance path for Void elves is not planned to be a thing, yet. But it should come in patch version.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    Ok so i see a lot of confusing about the emerald nightmare. I'm heavy on lore its like a drug, you could say i'm as well versed in lore as Nobbel87. The Emerald Nightmare is connected to the "void" the void is the source of "old god" power. The emerald nightmare is a form of corruption of the old gods. You have a old god faction and the druids being able to do something with the emerald nightmare. Maybe a alliance path there or something i'm unsure. But yeah as someone pointed out the nightmare corrupts everything that isn't old god corrupted. If anyone has any lore questions feel free to ask me :D and if you are unsure of this random stranger telling you things look up lore stuff through Nobbel87 he's very popular and has even corrected blizzard on making lore mistakes :D!
  9. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,542 / 8 / -10
    Well, that is not entirely true.
    Its like saying that Sunwell was conected to the Titans since it was source of arcane power.
    Emerald Nightmare was created by Xavius who was master of arcane, by power of Old Gods, withing the druidic realm. So i would definetly not say that its manifestation of Old Gods power or the void. But that is almost academical level :DD

STATUS UPDATE:
    I am still alive. Anyone, who knows if there is some sort of editor i can work with and will share the info, will be rewarded.
  10. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -57
    Actually, the Emerald Dream was corrupted by Yogg-saron thanks to Fandral's habit of growing big trees every where.

About the editor, well, you will have to use the normal editor, that means deleting or remaking all jass triggers in gui, we had to do this in LTA and AWLR editor did that too.
    • This This x 1