1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalimdor: the Aftermath - Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Kalimdor: the Aftermath' started by spinel, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +467 / 22 / -42
    I'd even accept that.
    But Spinel said the reason was cuz they diidn't find any kul'tiras heroes.
    If you read the end part of my rhetoric you see I mainly critize the fact that their not being honest.

And I like the reason , it's probaply not the reason because Spinel said
    "Yep, (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Finnall_Goldensword) cool but not very known character. We decided to put her in because of lack of known Tirasian heroes.".

And even if it was the reason , it would still harcken back to being honest with us.
    • This This x 2
  2. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei Shaman of UOS Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,278 / 83 / -200
    Uhhh
    Malfurion and Ysera go to sentinels
    but not druid
    what
    druids have like no pure druids path
    what the fuck
    btw its goldensword not goldenbright
    • This This x 2
  3. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

Ratings:
    +2,342 / 81 / -131
    Don't you know ysera the master sentinel, sentinelt so hard that she forgot how to sentinel
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

Ratings:
    +630 / 51 / -82
    This is the glamorous shit you get for including Broken Isles.
    To hyped for words.
  5. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

Ratings:
    +467 / 8 / -20
    i wonder how it will work with the invisible satyrs and cp sniping
  6. anton228

anton228

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -4
    when will
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. AngusKirby

AngusKirby (>'-')> Brigand

Ratings:
    +418 / 4 / -10
    So what heroes will the Legion player have?
    • This This x 1
  8. Kolladan

Kolladan Ambassador of the Poor Legion

Ratings:
    +457 / 16 / -68
    No one will lead Legion forces to victory? Neither Master Jaeden nor Lord Archimonde? Not even Saviour Sargeras himself?!
    Poor Legion....
  9. qlaeuen

qlaeuen

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -7
    When will release it?
  10. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,430 / 8 / -11
    Yes! That was my evil plan from the very begining... muahaha
    Well, there wont be mass teleports in the way as ND workes in LTA sry Cynical. ND is not meant to be support faction that keeps everyone alive, it actualy have its own campaigns and not just improving its aid-potential.
    The Nightborne have portal opening to anywhere on Azeroth and Magocracy Dalaran will have Jainas mass teleport as her own special power tied to Dalaran.
    Too small to be... similar to Syndicate in LTA. I mean they would be solo faction right? And that solo faction would have to be balancewise able to counter Old Gods of AnhQuiraj and well... that doe snot make any sense for bunch of pigs lead by a lich.
    Yes, it is already. :-) It located close to the Broken Isles... very close to Suramar just like in WoW. We were sure that we will use Dalaran even before we wanted to add Broken isles, since the Dalaran was floating somewhere in the great sea during the purge but "Legion" gave us oportunity to put it to Broken isles.
    It may look little bit small because there is not that much content, Why have so big unused territory just because we would like to see nice big landscape. Later, we will definetly add more content there but right now... there is only Old Gods, druids and some Highborne (Zul Farak only sometimes midgame). I do not count Gadgetzan and Uldaman because this more about player control then small events.
    :D Balance will be interesting. We are trying to have everythink nice, i have the system to make gold cost units balanced (based on their abilities) but these are just shots. We will see only after release.
    Nighborne can go Highborne and restore EldreThalas, geting new capital there.
    We are working on oranges paths. There will be at least one that is not listed to not leave him forgot and weak in the Horde.
    Being worked on
    I dont like crazy stuff (like AW: Genesis), there will be harpies and centaurs in some way (event, some unique faction units...)
    Not in release vesion but yes, why not?
    Yes, that is what i was talking about. All other heroes are warriors like Proudmoore. She is somethink like Spellsword but we have decided (before w3 patch was released) to give her ranger model and abilities. But this may be changed in future...

No idea mate :(
    No idea mate :(
    Some of these things are explained in reply to Krotos but i will give you more.
    Yes, we like elves, i personaly like just the High Elves and not very much trees loving purpleskins and red, fel addicted traitors but thats up to personal taste. Lieutenant Alverold is good choice for Demi and he will most likely be but there is too sililarities of these guys to Proudmoore. Yes we could make it Tank and Melee Dps but thats kinda boring since the Varian is also warrior hero and others to come after Varian are warriors too. Its hard to make somethink diferent.
    Finnal is. She wont be important hero, she will be replaced by afterVarian content but she adds some diversity to the warrior-army focused faction.

Finnal also stood in Lordaerona nd did not join Proudmoores invasion but Dark Green cant have just one hero sinc Theramore has just one.

Also, we like elves as i said but that does not make us add content that is always elven or puting elven content to light. There will be alternative way to take New Dalaran for Light Blue in future without the Silver Covenant... which will be interesting in some cool mechanics and will cut the Covenant out.
    We also did not add Sunreaver plot for Horde... i would like to see it in game but there are more important things to do for Red so we scrapped it for now.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1