1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalimdor: the Aftermath - Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Kalimdor: the Aftermath' started by spinel, Apr 8, 2017.

1. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,338 / 7 / -10
    Kalimdor: TA
    [​IMG]

Hello guys, i did not want to publish it so quickly but acording to the rising number of sugestions, it will be better to have them on one place. Please, use this thread for any changes you would want to sugest to us. :-)
    We wont add any new events yet, at least none of those we did not talk about so its not very wise to publish those ideas now but if you have somethink usefull and amazing on mind, feel free to share with us.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nayf

Nayf

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I think bosses on Broken Isles that are giving Pillars of Creation have to be stronger, for example that kobold like boss can be taken out by squad of vrykul spear throwers.
  3. Arlt

Arlt Dictator Perpetuo Website Admin

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 29 / -37
    Theramore solo path when Theramore is destroyed - Mad Jaina. :p
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Spampolice

Spampolice Magos Shaman

Ratings:
    +1,282 / 28 / -115
    blood elf path.
    • Like Like x 2
    • What? What? x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Awesomeguy

Awesomeguy Im Awesome Brigand

Ratings:
    +139 / 3 / -5
    Add pandoria To the map! It can also be th 12th faction.
    EDIT: Add Illidan to the nagas before he absorbs the skull (idk i just want to see illidan in KTA).
    • Like Like x 6
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  6. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane

Ratings:
    +406 / 14 / -40
    Wrong name, its called JainaDreadlord path

Edit :
    I don't know much of what you are plannning about the whole Nightmare content, but Imma gonna suggest this :

Make the Emerald Dream : BIGGER
    With, at its center the Eye, that would become passive once Druids turn Nightmare, and ways to go for it : blocked
    When Xavius reachs lvl 10-15 he will be able to get control of the Eye (By going nearby), and doing this, the ability to imprison ANY hero in the Nightmare Dream
    The player taking control of the Eye will not have this ability but will be able to free his hero
    (So if he lose the battle, he's almost lost the hero for the game, unless he makes a come back)

If the Sentinels reach, the Eye, the player will gain Malfurion as a demi-hero, if Xavius is killed by the Sentinel player, he will get Malfurion as a hero (if the demi is not dead yet)

But do make this, we wil need a way to close and open the gates other than from the item
    And I was thinking about giving the ability to Xavius to do so, when he reaches lvl 10
    (I would also very much like to see the gates invulnerables, even when openned)

Also, Cenarion Shrine will turn into the main Nightmare base, Nightmare player will lose control over his bases around Nordrassil which will be given to Blue
    Once he turns nightmare, the player will be able to summon a corrupted green dragon hero in his Nightmare Dream base, revivable until the base is destroyed, so the player can control 2 heroes and even 3 if he got Xavius)

I know there is a lot of content planned on this part of the game, just giving you some suggestions
    Content about Green Dragons and I know Ysera will have its part of the show on the future versions
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  7. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Gatsby Guardian Website Admin

Ratings:
    +2,717 / 24 / -105
    Despite me being a Tuskarr fanatic who wants 12th faction in KTA to be Tuskarrs as I fought for the same goal in LTA as well:
    I actually like that idea, because it sounds silly enough. ^^
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Ziad4000

Ziad4000

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Xavius corrupt yesra at level 10.
    • This This x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

Ratings:
    +609 / 48 / -81
    I think the Broken Shore needs more competition, as I see it depending on the focus I can see that either Legion or Nightborne can just steamroll.
    Also the Pillars need to be harder to obtain and the method of obtaining the Tears of Elune is a bit confusing. :/
  10. spinel

spinel Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,338 / 7 / -10
    It will come :-)
    Maybe later :( But i dont want to make Dream another continent.
    "You too, Brutus?"
    Pls no Pandaria... we dont really have a space for it and i dont like the idea of Pandas here anyway.
    Yes... later :-)
    Nighborne got some changes already and about the Tears of Elune... well i dont want to give all the pillars to creep on Broken isles. Dagrul and Eyir will be changed later.
    • Funny Funny x 1