1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L:TA 1.48 Balance Thread.

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Krotos, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,481 / 21 / -48
    Report all your balance concerns and what you think is out of order in the newest version here! Remember to keep it readable and comprehensible and try to provide solutions in terms of what should be done to fix the problem (be it UP or OP one).
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rendzio

Rendzio Poor Necromancer

Ratings:
    +82 / 3 / -5
    Ok, this Garrosh Hellscream is broken please fix.
    Here you have replay and You can see what this dude can do.

:D

TL;DW
    He can just solo roam around the map and do whatever he wants..

P.S.
    Yeah Messy Bonobo is me
    Warcraft ver. is 1.27b

I did all this stuff in replay to show you how broken this is.

Attached Files:

3. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -1
    I dont really like the new meta of forsaken never betraying legion,honestly its a bit lore breaking,and IMHO game wise sylvanas without undercity should have some big malus,yet right now forsaken sticks with legion,empower each other and apparently steamroll fairly easily the early alliance+horde.
    I mean,the Coup itself becomes obsolete this way as path
  4. KingDaDi

KingDaDi

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -9
    thank you
  5. Talon King Ikiss

Talon King Ikiss

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -16
    Allright...Once again 4 man alliance causes too mutch troubles. Blood Elves are maybe weak in melee, but once other factions provide with tanks there is no way average faction gonna win cus of his devastating backline damage. I'd say Belves should be banned from flaming arrows and blood stones till they choose diffrent path as well as disspell magic from priests should be changed to abolish magic to give cult better chances aginst elf in case he stays in the alliance. Recently i ran into too much alliance games where they just devastaded all fronts (Expect TH Garrosh ofcourse)

I play Belves a lot and trust me when I say they are OP...Maybe not as strong as DH or Legion but the fact of 4 man alliance really shakes with current meta. It really takes a small change just like with Legion mana nerfs and one use teleport to balance faction
  6. Anatolia63

Anatolia63

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    So the Main Problem i encoutered as dalaran is, that dalaran is in loads of cases left alone ... which means, that silverhand leavs alliance through killing alexandros morgraine then joining scarlet onslauhgt ... bloodelfs go very often illidary , and dwarfs go dark iron ...

And you can Imagine that dalaran is not a really strong race unfortunetly.

THey have NO catapults, only those casters, from which sorceress and constructionists are only good for fighting. But some golems too but, unfortunetely only a few ones. If you are left alone, you will loose most of the time which is frustrating. In my opinion Dalaran is the weakest class in the game right now. It is true that you have some advantages against legion, but once their chains of tirisfal agent goes on cooldown and enemy heroes survived, you get rekt pretty eazy.

Some Balances im Suggestion is too buff them a bit, like changing arcanist to a better Battle-Mage, like giving ansirem pyroblast instead of ethereal form , give dalaran bit more survivability,
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Talon King Ikiss

Talon King Ikiss

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -16
    Actually...It seems like you would like to get Dalaran buffed...Solution however is not in buffing Dalaran but rather giving him change to change alliance or go for some solo path...Dalaran is the only race which cant change alliance
  8. Thebig061

Thebig061 Mad Prince

Ratings:
    +232 / 11 / -38
    if you think they are weak then you dont know to play them.Belive me Dalaran is overpowered and i mean that realy not sarcasticly.Cynical personaly got his fingers in it so Dalaran cant get nerfs.Dalaran melts armies.If fed it cant be killed at all.You should play with Hurbetus you will see what i mean.I got rekted.
  9. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane

Ratings:
    +406 / 14 / -40
    Well then, I'd like you to tell me how Forsaken alone is supposed to win alone
    I betrayed right at the start, there was no cult and no dala, I fought BE and SH at 15min or something and there was no way for me to win, the 2 only things I had not was valkyrs and empowered Sylvanas, could'nt go putress because Legion was noob and left after I betrayed him
    So tell me how was I supposed to win + I had 2 aoe , ulti came only later

Each of alliance player have more aoe than solo path forsaken, maybe beside dwarves
  10. Thebig061

Thebig061 Mad Prince

Ratings:
    +232 / 11 / -38
    Forsaken is lost my friend.There is no going back.They are nerfed to the ground.And without Ner'Zhul's Forsaken there isnt second chance to gain allies.
    • This This x 1