1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L:TA 1.48 Bug Report Thread.

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Krotos, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krotos

Krotos The Lore Judge. Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,481 / 21 / -48
    Report all the bugs you have found here! Please try to stick to a readable format and try to colorise the text with a specific faction's colour unless the bug is a general one.
  2. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,815 / 55 / -126
    Something is fishy
    • What? What? x 1
  3. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Mug T'hol is magic immume ,so Sylvana can't capture him ><
    • Like Like x 2
  4. LongDuckDong

LongDuckDong "I AM MAL'GANIS! I AM ET... oh a butterfly"

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    As mentioned previously by none other than myself, every time I have tried to go Argent Crusade in both testing and LAN the Ashbringer has despawned. I have litterally no idea what triggers it as it's happened litterally every single time I pick that path
  5. GinoFastidio

GinoFastidio The Elf_blademaster's Hunter and sworn enemy

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -1
    I quote this since its being ignored mostly but its a big game breaker,you cant get alterac ogres this way
  6. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Ratings:
    +175 / 3 / -4
    The acutally fuck are you talking about i have countless replayes where i was pink and i charmed him i´m really sick of you guys posting shit even tho i replayed all the times that YOU are mistaken.First minute or 2 i charmed him.If you will continue this i will honestly rate your posts as dumb.

Attached Files:

• This This x 2
  7. GinoFastidio

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -1
    Mate its fun Cause I COULD NOT charm him,and i'm not saying shit you should learn to bring some respect first,i do not make shit up,if you charm the gnoll first the guy wont be charmable,on last patch

unless you think to be more clever than 2 persons claiming it
  8. Skillerino

Skillerino one fool once told me have faith in humanity

Ratings:
    +175 / 3 / -4
    I had respect till and actually i had i was kinda insipired that you had so much hate for 1 person that you changed your description:The Elf_blademaster´s hunter
    you posted it like what twice or three times and EVERY TIME i replied to you,show me your replayes then or your report is valid since i have PROOF the thing that YOU and Shadowbro didn´t show yet so if you have any proof show it cuz i can give you countless replayes where i will charm:Mughtol,Bandit Lord,Gnoll dude also why would you do it in the that weird order Mughtol is closest then Bandit Lord then Gnoll so i really don´t undestand the reason you would do it that order lel unless you are new or you forgot where Mughtol is kek.
  9. GinoFastidio

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -1
    I just got ingame and confirmed that mugh thol CANNOT be charmed HE IS immune to magic,Skillerino you need to check your facts before dumping shit on everyone,now i cant take replays but i did get a picture of it,it sucks on quality but its pretty clear(text is italian,but it clearly says cant be charmed)

version was last released one,1.48

Yes,you need to check facts before going full HAM and insulting

Attached Files:

10. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Okay. No need to fight it then. Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,492 / 9 / -10
    Old Horde elders are affected by orcish strenght even tho it shouldn't affect casters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.