1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Update for ROTV

Discussion in 'Rise of the Vampyr & Evil Awakened' started by Marshmalo, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Hey guys, I will be doing a final balance update for ROTV this friday and I'd like to get some suggestions on balance. It will be the last update for quite some time, definitely before 2016 as I'll be conentrating on LTA after this.

Currently I have the following on my list:

- Buff Warrior Priests Smite and redesign his Invoke Sigmar spell.
    - Fix legendary Item drops
    - Small buff to some of the standard creeps.
    - Make so Yellow int shared control (anoying to have the shared resources bar)
    - ?
  2. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Make a hawk neutral hostile named hawkr that flies around the map randomly and drops a legendary when killed, Hawks feather, +10 to all stats and summon the spirit of hawk that has some aura endurance or command aura(or roar) lasts around 120 sec, 500 hp and dunno about the damage. Cd 3 min. ^_^
    To put a bit of randomness to the game.
  3. Cynicaldoubt

Cynicaldoubt Beekeeper Extraordinaire Brigand Donator Legend

Everything @ilusioner has said has been solid feedback from what I've seen. Out of everyone here he's definitely invested the most time in the map and has a good sense of it now.

I imagine a bit of a buff for the Vampire hero may be needed, he's facing a lot and on the last night he's going to have a hell of a time facing the 6 (or so) players defending the King.
    • This This x 1
  4. jack07tr

jack07tr Guest

-Let hunters share eachother.
    -Teal can simply spare an army at start to help VH creeping becomes so easy it should be fixed somehow.
    -Some bosses does not drop anything at all like summoned tree boss while some trash demi bosses drops legendaries.
    -Teal could simply fortify whole castle and mass catapults inside during second day which melted vampire's army in a second.
    -Amount units teal has is simply enough to even rush vampire's himself.
    -I'd say increase light blue's divine shield's cd I kinda feel she is unkillable atm.(At most games I did not need gold at all simply supported other hunters or teal while divine shield and mass heal till divine shield again saved me most times)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
  5. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

lol that would definitely be random! Theres already a Hawk in the game the Inn Keeper sells it, but nice try :-)

Yep Illusioner has been invaluable in helping me do the big update in 1.8. But we're on 2.0 now so I need feedback based on the latest version as many of what illuisner has mentioned has already been addressed.

- Huh that would be crazy if you shared control, imagine a noob controlling u?
    - Well yesah I plan to buff the basic creeps but currently I dont think any of the big 4 summoned bosses are doable within first 10 minutes not without heavy loses from teal which wil make him weak when vamp comes to attack at nite.
    - Yep, the item drops are all messe dup in 2.0, they will be fixed.
    - havnt seen that happen myself but I'll run more tests, Have you actually seen this happen? I beleive teal can only create 5 towers and 2 trebuchets, same as all vamp hunters.
  6. jack07tr

jack07tr Guest

Well I would let another guy control me rather than afking at an area and waiting vampire to kill me and sometimes teal needs help about control so we could help him with share also we could prevent teal's army blocking VHs by share.
    -Well I supported him with my all gold as VH he simply massed normal catapults after he's done with towers from bastion and vampire's army melted in seconds(that vampire rekted ilusioner and his team once).
  7. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Just question, what "Standing" does ?
  8. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

[​IMG]
  9. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

I think Vampyr should get a name. Count Ilusioner or something like that
    • Like Like x 2
  10. CazDawg

CazDawg Lazy Australian Map Maker

It has a name? Vlad von something.

@Marshmalo, did you fix the blizzard on grays hero or simply the wizard?