1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leadership over BOTR

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by AxelTheGreatest, May 28, 2015.

?

What should happen to the leadership structure of BOTR?

1. It's fine as it is right now with the Senate, Tribunes and a (new) Emperor.

10.4%
  2. Senate and Tribunes are fine but should get more power. No emperor anymore.

2.1%
  3. Disband the senate. Let Map Makers administrate their fora and let one Emperor decide.

29.2%
  4. Senate, Tribunes and Emperor is good, but we need new players for each of these three rolls.

12.5%
  5. Total democracy. The president (emperor, whatever) will make polls for every decision.

2.1%
  6. I don't give a shit, as long as I can play the game and have fun.

27.1%
  7. 3 Emperors, the rest are Magistrates. As easy as that.

16.7%
  1. AxelTheGreatest

AxelTheGreatest Political Incorrect Martyr

So, since there have been many discussions after Enclop resigned as emperor and some players feel that the executives haven't done their job well, I'd like to know opinions of you guys (brigands...). What has to change at Brigandahaven? Or is the leadership structure fine right now? Or doesn't it matter to you, as long as you have fun and can play the game?

NOTE: there are no consequenses or changes bound to the outcome of this poll. I am powerless. Only willing to know what the general opinion is.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Arlt

Arlt Administrator Website Admin

I would actually say back to the old model. 3 emperors, some magistrates (BS are also Magitrates). Done.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NikolaT.

NikolaT. the rightful King of Scotland Brigand

I kinda miss the "give Manetho total controll" option on your poll...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. AxelTheGreatest

Mmh... good idea. I believe you have the power to add that to the poll eh? If so, please do that :-).
  5. Arlt

Arlt Administrator Website Admin

Done.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hinagiku

Hinagiku

i belive we need some new player to each of these rolls
  7. AriusSunKing

AriusSunKing Heart of Iron Brigand Map Maker

You have been in the clan for 2-3 weeks? There are people that are here for 1-2 years and we know how this is going to go we saw this more often its not a big thing just let the Senator's and the Support fix the situation ~~
    • This This x 1
  8. Taybard

Taybard

actually the Senate/Tribune/Emperor stuff is good idea, but we need a big change : Remove all actual tribunes/Senators and let's vote for a whole new Administration team ! it's the only way to keep the clan clean from all kinds of corruptions
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • This This x 1
  9. Manetho

Manetho The Senate of The New Order

While I accept that people might not see me as a good staff member (I am not taking this personal), I can't see how you want to know that leaders chosen by the normal people will stay clean.
    • This This x 1
  10. AxelTheGreatest

Im quite new, yes, but everyone can see its a mess right now. You dont have to be a clan veteran for that, arius.