1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LIST. Those who wants to bang me

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Empress Azshara, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Empress Azshara

Empress Azshara Spampolice's Lil Girl Brigand

Well I have talked with few of my friends and i have noticed there are few people who wants to give me their D around
    First I didnt knew this but few of my friends starts to convincce that there are indeed people who wants to give me their D
    I want to start with Zerwikaptur
    @Zerwikaptur Lately he has been very suspicous on our small talks like not as before he talks things like "Hey babe, Hey bby, Sup girly, Hey habibi"
    All this makes me think that he is indeed very horny and wants to give me the D and many friends told me this
    second I think it is the guy named Daga
    @Daga Now Daga... came out of nowhere and wants to play with me suprisely idk why he just want to play every game I play so I think he wants to give me the D today we were playing League of Gegends today and he was just throwin sassy messages like "Let me help you" "wanna swap?" "Oh you take that kill"
    Oh there is also the Thebigg
    @Thebig061 he told me he has huge D and wanted to show to me who wanted to make me courious so I can ask for his D he also wants to give me the D
    I think is the guy named Ilya or something
    @iliya I think he wants this too like few weeks ago when we played the forum game LTF he sent me a PM telling the strategy he wanted me to use on game but he also sent a message saying something like my misttress and lady of burning legion or wahtever this was very spicy and I think he didnt wanted to give the tactic but he in fact wanted to give me the D also he liked few post last weeks wich made me even more thinking he wants to give me the D
    and for the last I think is Onyx
    @Onyx now onyx do likes some of my posts makes me some reply and follows me on BH but he also says some things on youtube section who responded to me onyxttf.png and I think this is creepy and few people wanred me that he wants to bake his baugette inside me and wants to make me see his ifel tower who makes me so scary and makes me think he wants to give me the D so badly
    Well update: Hawk
    Well I think @Hawk wants also to give me the D because he is serbian that's why amd he also stalks my instagram and this very creepy
    Other Diego
    @Diego now diego everytime we play payday2 you use snake mask because you know snakes turn me on and you want to make me ask you to you give me th D
    More update Manetho
    @Manetho Screenshot_2017-07-21-19-06-03.png this tells all
    so thats all
    Arthos
    @Arthos Im pretty sure this south american from Argentina wants to bang me because he throws me some fishy messages on steam I dont want to talk about them like for expample he told me he wanted to give me and feed me with is bananas
    Daddy
    @Spampolice I am 100% daddy wants to bang me but he doesnt know how to say this
    @Julian For being cuck seducing me during game
    • Funny x 11
    • Informative x 9
    • What? x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Heresy x 1
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

3. Daga

Daga КTA Fan

Asks to play League gets reported for being sex offender feelsbadman
    • Funny Funny x 11
  4. Not FBI

Not FBI Neko Mother F.

Now my question would be: who is allowed to give u the D?
    Also it's pretty common for girls to be given the D for some weird f*cken reason. at least here in my country it is...
    But hey, that's amsterdam (is why I live in the city next to it)
  5. Empress Azshara

Only u is allowed to give me the D :3

Also others can too but they should have 16cm+ :3
  6. iliya

iliya plz balance maps or i get flamed using OP stuff! Donator

"Yo

Now that you are my Lord and Mistress as Burning legion in forum game i ll advise to apply hidden op tactic as it won't be possible in 0.17 ;)

Open up all portals right at the start and Dont spend ANY GOLD!
    Right at the start Get all ur Dreadlords and Astral to attack Black Temple
    Once u got Black Temple Just use all ur gold to get PITLORDS
    Get 4 PitLords and we will destroy Exodar ez
    The rest is normal legion game play :-):-)"

That is literally all I said tho but LMAO this thread, so random :D:D
  7. Empress Azshara

Still you sent this convo just to justificate the fact you want to give me the D
    • This This x 1
  8. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

Wellcome to to BH :D
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Okay. No need to fight it then. Brigand Donator

Only the guilty defend themselves :(III)-
    • Funny Funny x 6
  10. ponasozis

ponasozis SOVIET Angry marine Brigand

i want to give you my D the big Duck macdukinson

he is one nasty son of a bitch duck

you need real skills to tame that fucker
    otherwise hell bite your fooking hand off in your sleep

you should take that big D so you can learn animal husbandry like any proper albanian
    • Funny Funny x 4