1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for RP partners

Discussion in 'Roleplay Room' started by DarthLenin, Nov 21, 2017.

1. DarthLenin

DarthLenin Owww... Have mercy

Looking for rp partners.

I'll keep this short.
    I am looking for rpers who are interested in rping with me. I like genres like fantasy and sci-fi. More specific would be high, low, dark, and urban fantasy. Sci-fi and Science-Fiction. Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Biopunk. I also like Alternative Universe rps, especially Kaiserreich. I also like to do romance, but only if it's not the exact main focus. I would not mind us doing erp, either. I indulge in thick and deep plots, intriguing three dimensional characters with strengths and flaws. I love occasional romance, aswell.

High and Dark Fantasy are great things to rp. I don't mind romance as long as it makes sense. I enjoy three dimensional characters, not nil-dimensional ones. I don't mind if we both control the setting together or I control it mainly. All I ask from my partners is that they give me enough likes and dislikes about things related to fantasy so I can make a setting around that.

I've got few fantasy settings, ranging from Victorian Era wannabes to Failed Revolution ones to post-war reparations and so on. (I had to make this extremely short so I could fit it all in.)

Sure, sometimes I get the desire to do something related to the more sensual side of things, if you catch my drift.

Add me if interested!
  2. AriusSunKing

AriusSunKing Heart of Iron Brigand Map Maker

I think I know just the person who would be up for this @Spampolice ~~
    • This This x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. DarthLenin

4. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

FTFY
  5. DarthLenin

One man's ERP is G.R.R. Martin Luther King Jr.'s CerseixJaime scenes.

Ps. Come on! Is that the best insult you can do, pleb?
    • Funny Funny x 1