1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord of outland Your forces can grow large - factions

Discussion in 'Lord of Outland' started by Bram51warcraft, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Bram51warcraft

Bram51warcraft Lore Nerd Brigand Map Maker

Why hello there

We have been thinking to make the map not constantly the same bland taste.

So as the lore nerd I was I recalled there are tons and tons of factions and characters.

Don't worry you won't have to grind reputation.

Basicaly the concept is that via certain quests or merely paying or certain items you unlock certain unrevivable heroes bases or ven you decide where their bases are and some unique units

But most important to you WOW players since BC you can sugest certain factions or idea's how one might get this faction to join
    Thank you and please come back soon
  2. AxelTheGreatest

AxelTheGreatest Political Incorrect Martyr

... i dont even understand the point you try to make in this 'post'
    can yiu explain it to me?
  3. Bram51warcraft

What i'm tring to say that in this map there will be groups that can join more than 1 person

for example after some time the ethereals will appear any faction that gets to the ethereals first and pays their high cost contract gets a unrevivable trade prince hero who can make a building that can trai troops unique to that faction/ group

And in this post i'm asking burning crusade players to mention factions/groups that should also be recruitable
  4. CasualNoob

CasualNoob Smartphone Gamer Brigand

Well as you already mentioned the Ethereals I only would have the Netherdragons , the Arakkoa and These 2 Factions in Shattrath...forgot their names...Possibly even the Mag'har if they're not a playable Faction yet
  5. Bram51warcraft

Oh casua sorry if the time line confuses you , this is blood elf campaign mission 3-6

where illidan fight for control of outland so thse 2 factions in shattrath do't exist yet , we're also asking for possible suggestions
  6. CasualNoob

Alright that removes Shattrath's 2 Factions from it...Yet i still had mentioned Mag'har , the Netherdragons and the Arrakkoa (The cursed ones , unavailable to fly.)
  7. Bram51warcraft

any suggestions how players might get the arakoa and your other suggestions on thei side? quests?or....
  8. CasualNoob

They could eventually defeat their Dark God Anzu or Terokk. And the Netherdragons by defeating these Orc Riders on the Isle soouth of Shadowmoon or their Fortress in the right bottom corner of Shadowmoon. Just for the Mag'har i have nothing...
  9. Altair9603

Altair9603

Finally a map only in Outland :3
    There musi be an Exodar/Shattrah faction with a whole Draenei army, heroes like A'dal, Velen and Khadgar. (Maybe there are turalyon and alleria :D). But seriously give that Draenei Faction :p