1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lordaeron: TA 1.51 Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by Draupne, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Szons

Szons

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -3
    There is nothing in development couse there is no editor :rolleyes:
  2. UzumakiArtanis

UzumakiArtanis

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    What about @Draupne? Isn't he the editor?

I wasn't able to find San'Layn path for Blood Elves, thats why I asked for the development. But playing as Scourge I found what is necessary to go San'Layn. Will be posting for them and more about other races next week.
  3. Szons

Szons

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -3
    @UzumakiArtanis Draupne gived up his position as editor of LTA, and atm he is looking for other editor who could be "worth" editing this map. About San'Layn path, you must become wretched and make reaserch, after it Blue mustto accpet you (i think "-accept" command). To do it at singleplayer you must play Blue.
  4. NightFucker

NightFucker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Why the heck nerub became my ally without any permission from me? This looks like a bug. This son of dog then tped to Twisting Nether and killed my Eredar.

Attached Files:

5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +92 / 4 / -17
    There is some message that is shown to all players when Magtheridon defiles a Fountain of Health, this should not be in the game, it just lets Legion (early game) know exactly where Mag is. :D and I don't want anyone to know such things, absorbing the Fountain is a private show! Don't need everyone to be notified of it, don't need Teal teleporting his dreadlord squad on my head... lol
  6. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +722 / 22 / -44
    I don't think that's a bug, but it's a good point.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +92 / 4 / -17
    Idk if there is a point in still reporting typos cuz most of them are probably well known of by now. But the passive Fel Ammunition (I think it's called) ability for Dark Horde siege units has some leftover text from the Necromancer description (telling us that it can learn Unholy Frenzy and Cripple and that it has Raise Dead).
  8. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +92 / 4 / -17
    The cooldown on Troll sacrifices in Jinthalor is 1 minute instead of 40 seconds as the tooltip says. (I reported this like 10 months ago btw but someone came and told me I was wrong. :D) I actually hosted the game in LAN mode, and counted it!! I used the Income countdown display to measure how long it takes, I also measure it with the chronometer in my phone... :p idk maybe it's different when there are actual players inside but I have no idea why it would be. If that's the case, Pardon me for not actually counting the seconds in a live game since that would be bad for my game.
  9. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +722 / 22 / -44
    I will look into that.
  10. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +92 / 4 / -17
    I want to bind Kil'Jaeden and Purgation Tower into the same control group so I can use both of their reveals on the same key. But for some fucking reason it's impossible?? Idk why but when I hold down shift it wont join them instead it just removes one of them from the group. :(
    Is it cause one is counted as a unit and other as a building? Such sadness, need to use both 9 and 0 for em...