1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lordaeron: The Aftermath 1.53c changelog

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by SvnmS, Feb 13, 2018 at 15:57.

1. ivanmur258

ivanmur258

Ratings:
    +20 / 2 / -7
    Please make gilneas bigger.(I mean something like:make it more like in real warcraft).I mean is stupid if city like stratholme is bigger than kingdom:-):mad::(
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 55 / -129
    It isn't?
  3. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -18
    Nerf that CP regen please. It's not a horrible idea that you added it, but nerf it ffs lol. Takes too much time and effort to take. If you really want to make it stronger then add more HP, that way some groups of units need more time to take it but it's not impossible.

Edit: And also those portals in Outland should be capturable between Legion and Dark Horde, right now after DH caps one and then loses it to Legion again it will be destroyed instead of just captured (an old bug, we all knew about =) just brining it up again since we at 1.53). :/
    But I guess it's okay for it to be destroyed by factions that have no use for it, just not by Teal, Orange and Illidari or Fel Elves (cuz they can give them to their hypothetical allies oj or teal). :p

Edit2: Please allow Legion to somehow cut off his connection to Outland by himself if he loses the fight. Right now I can't destroy the portals not even from inside of Twisting Nether by myself, they go down to 10%HP and then auto-regen back to 100%. :( It means that if I lose the Outland fight, there is nothing stopping orange from (being an asshole and) continuing the fight and killing Teal off completely. This is not good... If I lose Outland, that is punishment in itself! I lost Outland and all of it's recourse. I don't need to also be wiped out for that lol!! All factions should be playable even if they lose the initial fight, and Legion shouldn't be wiped out just because they lost Outland or didn't want to focus it and focused Lordaeron (which you made possible now thanks to the new Portal-opening item :-) ) for example.
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018 at 14:52
  4. Lunelune

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 55 / -129
    Yeah, please nerf the regen just a tad bit.
  5. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,206 / 11 / -30
    The CP regen is in the exact right spot I need it to be, no more nerfing.

I'll see if I can do that.

Seriously, attacking the twisting nether is already a nightmare. Making it even more inaccessible is not something I have any plans to do.
  6. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -18
    Whaaaaaaaaaat, but, but not like this! :D Besides there isn't much stuff in there anyway (no more CP) and the dreadlord squad is no longer able to CP snipe or snipe important buildings nearly as much as they were able to do before (which is good), so killing teal off in TN is just being mean. :/
    I honestly think that attacking the Frozen Throne is harder then attacking TN (not saying you need to nerf it lol)... but alright, my voice was heard.

Edit: Ok so to be fair about this, give Terron the ability to close the Dark Portal (only once) so that Legion can't just chase them into Searing Gorbe/Burning Steppes to kill them off as easy after winning in Outland. :D in return for also not allowing OJ to kill Teal in the same manner! (as I said before). (?)
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018 at 13:52
  7. Lunelune

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 55 / -129
    Remember to edit the nerubians tooltip to state that they aren't limited :p
  8. Talon King Ikiss

Talon King Ikiss

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -16
    Why is this map so good anyway...I mean look at Wote or Azeroth wars or even Dark Ages...They straight up sucks in comparison...What makes LTA so great?
  9. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,206 / 11 / -30
    CP regen of course, it is the only thing the other maps lack.

EDIT : on a more serious note, it isn't better, it just has a different appeal, you have more freedom when it comes to where to start and how to play, and then there is Marshmalo's polish, in terrain, units, effects...etc which made the map a lot more appealing to get into, in addition to the fact that it feels less harsh to loose in LTA than it does on other maps.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Talon King Ikiss

Talon King Ikiss

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -16
    Hope you can do something about the laggy map...It feels worse to control army with each new version