1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lordaeron: The Foremath Discord Server

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Motionsense, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Motionsense

Motionsense

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Greetings fellow LTF players,

I'm honored to present one of the first newly created discord community for Lordaeron The Foremath filled with passionate and competitive players. We have a decent range of resources we may offer, such as personalized roles that are linked with the LTF map factions, diverse third-party discord bots including a in-house bot and many more.
    You can keep in touch with @Marshmalo and her progress on the future LTF's patches on few text channels that are special for keeping the track of the LTF map progress.

Hopefully this community will grow beautifully to the point where the discord server could become the official LTF server.

Discord server invite - > https://discord.gg/NZKmVVV

Thank you for you time, I hope to see you guys there :-)

Regards,
    Motionsense
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Website Admin Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 14 / -32
    Or you could just join this discord which is for a better community :-) https://discord.gg/NC9Zsay Warhaven #btw :D

I don't know, I have no clue who you are but welcome to the forums for a start I suppose :-)
    • This This x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Motionsense

Motionsense

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi, thanks for the greeting :-) . I've started to play LTF quite a lot and I started to follow the LTF sub-forrum and Marsh's patches.

The community that I have created recently has started to grow quite rapidly and I have been surprised of the activity for such a new community.
    As there is a LTA discord server, I have assumed that there was one for only LTF and to my surprise there wasn't an official one for it. I have managed to get into contact with Marsh as a start and I have received her "blessing".
    I have higher plans for my community for the future :-)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Website Admin Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 14 / -32
    Ehm, good luck I suppose.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Mazzel

Mazzel Can I help you? @Brigandsupport Map Maker Legend

Ratings:
    +1,185 / 6 / -11
    I don't feel like diversifying currently does anything good, however I do wish you luck on your endeavour. I'm patiently waiting to see what happens when reforged is officially released and what the effect will be on the games popularity once again.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  6. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +782 / 34 / -36
    Fourth Reich incoming :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. cheg

cheg

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -3
    Greetings friends. I want to tell you about this "wonderful" group, and I’ll immediately tell you about the creator - this is an inadequate child who NOT ABLE TO HEAR a different opinion. What did me make this conclusion from? I accidentally noticed that my friend and I were added to the blacklist for a fake reason. When my friend wrote about this to the main creator of this group, he banned him first and second banned me. Seriously. That was the reason for the ban. But in fact, this is not the point.I don't care about this ban. The main thing is that in this group real people sit and discuss my game and me, not giving me the right to answer. Your right to be in this group, but I would not recommend you to communicate and play with such rats.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Motionsense

Motionsense

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Just to clear up any misunderstanding. I have received countless reports from quite a significant number of members of LTR, a couple of them being members of staff where I have been told of countless times where you and your little buddy kept leaving LTF or LTA games either at the start or middle point of the game. Reason being "we don't like the position we are in the game" and obviously, you ruined a lot of games. As we have a warning system and for each rule breaking we assign a warning to each member, you guys went over the maximum limit so I had to make the community a favour by banning you guys permanently. This is the only and last time we are going to talk directly.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Azothan

Azothan

Ratings:
    +228 / 1 / -3
    Unfortunately Chef even in my server I've heard multiple people complain about you and your friend. From lobby behavior, to both dropping right away to host with your preferred slots, to in game toxicity when winning or losing.

I certainly admire you as a player and enjoy casting games you are in. But frankly none of this comes as a surprise.

Maybe take this as an opportunity to self examine and adjust your behavior?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Manetho

Manetho Super Soldier Brigand

Ratings:
    +2,486 / 85 / -144
    Fifth*

Honor my dead body atleast