1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lordaeron: The Foremath Discord Server

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Motionsense, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Motionsense

Motionsense

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Greetings fellow LTF players,

I'm honored to present one of the first newly created discord community for Lordaeron The Foremath filled with passionate and competitive players. We have a decent range of resources we may offer, such as personalized roles that are linked with the LTF map factions, diverse third-party discord bots including a in-house bot and many more.
    You can keep in touch with @Marshmalo and her progress on the future LTF's patches on few text channels that are special for keeping the track of the LTF map progress.

Hopefully this community will grow beautifully to the point where the discord server could become the official LTF server.

Discord server invite - > https://discord.gg/P7MgCjM

Thank you for you time, I hope to see you guys there :-)

Regards,
    Motionsense
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +1,109 / 14 / -30
    Or you could just join this discord which is for a better community :-) https://discord.gg/NC9Zsay Warhaven #btw :D

I don't know, I have no clue who you are but welcome to the forums for a start I suppose :-)
    • This This x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Motionsense

Motionsense

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi, thanks for the greeting :-) . I've started to play LTF quite a lot and I started to follow the LTF sub-forrum and Marsh's patches.

The community that I have created recently has started to grow quite rapidly and I have been surprised of the activity for such a new community.
    As there is a LTA discord server, I have assumed that there was one for only LTF and to my surprise there wasn't an official one for it. I have managed to get into contact with Marsh as a start and I have received her "blessing".
    I have higher plans for my community for the future :-)
  4. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +1,109 / 14 / -30
    Ehm, good luck I suppose.
  5. Mazzel

Mazzel Can I help you? @Brigandsupport Map Maker Legend

Ratings:
    +1,183 / 6 / -11
    I don't feel like diversifying currently does anything good, however I do wish you luck on your endeavour. I'm patiently waiting to see what happens when reforged is officially released and what the effect will be on the games popularity once again.
    • Like Like x 1
    • This This x 1
  6. Elbadruhel

Elbadruhel

Ratings:
    +764 / 34 / -36
    Fourth Reich incoming :D
    • Funny Funny x 1