1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lordaeron: The Foremath: DL Link + Info + Screenshots

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthos

Arthos Last Roman Brigand

Ratings:
    +539 / 9 / -30
    i m not blaming the map cause it seems great but i never liked the idea of a 6vs6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. EmperorFawful

EmperorFawful Burn it! Website Admin

Ratings:
    +3,133 / 30 / -105
    I agree, hence why I would wish that the 6v6 is only initially, but after 20 minutes alliances break already up automatically, so smaller teams can happen like in LTA.
    Imo that's where the map should aim for instead of Alliance VS Scourge VS Legion VS Neutral hostile (who are powerful solo factions stacked up like THC with Illidari)
    • This This x 1
  3. bananashoes112

bananashoes112

Ratings:
    +33 / 29 / -45
    ahh stfu hawk and emporerfawful i seen harald skills and it nothing to be proud of many of the people who play clan games you hawk and your emporerfawful are no even that good many clanless peopler are alot better than you guys so that not true and dont give me shit about the past you also did alot in past do you wont me to write list about all things that happended in the past emporerfawful >)_
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,008 / 101 / -135
    No one said Fawful and myself are anything excellent at the game. And harald is pretty bad honestly, but same cannot be said for Vido, Arius, ilu etc. Harald was there just to record it and put awareness of the map. ^.^
    • This This x 3
  5. EmperorFawful

Ratings:
    +3,133 / 30 / -105
    Exactly. For some weird reason even Enclop thinks it does impress me, when he calls me a decent player. No shit, Sherlock!
    There are definitly way more people which are better than me while I also saw a lot of random players, who either played complete bullshit or couldn't win against me.

Heck, I held already Gilneas with Sylvanas in LTA against Kean and three random Alliance players of which Red was an absolute pro, while my Teal ally couldn't help me, given that he was occupied with Dark Horde and South and it was probably one of my most memorable games, given that I survived as long enough in the game to make a last stand within Azjol Nerub.
    I didn't win, but it was nontheless a fun competition, where I also killed some of LB's heroes and also some stuff of Purple.
    Frankly, that's already enough for me. People can always aim for a tryhard win, but I settle my goals already to small successes and just to enjoying the atmosphere of the entire map. So, no matter my lacking skill, I enjoy being part of something and that's already enough.
  6. Arthos

Ratings:
    +539 / 9 / -30
    Asian and russian(hackers) are the best on wc3 community you cant handle their ability sadly:(
    • This This x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tdmien123

Tdmien123 Kahuga Brigand

Ratings:
    +252 / 10 / -12
    Lordaeron is not weak true its hard to play it if your allies dont support you could have joined the scourge.
    • This This x 1
  8. Arthos

Ratings:
    +539 / 9 / -30
    but tdmien you lose GARITHOS why would someone want to lose Garithos?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Tdmien123

Tdmien123 Kahuga Brigand

Ratings:
    +252 / 10 / -12
    He is not that good in LTF he doesnt 1 shot everything in his path.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Savage Savage x 1
  10. EmperorFawful

Ratings:
    +3,133 / 30 / -105
    Well, LB gets him then.
    When I played Silverhand, I was like wtf, when I suddenly got Garithos and like 50 soldiers spawned for me, while DG spawned 50 undeads as well at the same side. Really weird.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.