1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA 1.52 Feedback

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by SvnmS, Feb 9, 2018.

1. George M.

George M.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In my point of view, minor changes could help the map be more lore friendly.
    1. When the Blood Elves go Illidari they must not lose Rommath, but they can lose Lieutenant Dawnrunner instead.
    2. When light blue(Silverhand) goes Scarlet Crusade I think that it must lose control of all High Elf units and buildings and Southshore(Purple gets them all as an Alliance memebr).
    3. When Scarlet Crusade turns into the Argent Crusade, light blue could take Eastwall, Light's Shield, Crown Guard and Northpass towers to secure its defences. Lightbue as Argent Crusade could also lose Scarlet Monastery and Scarlet Palisade turning the units there Neutral Hostile and the main Buildings (the Monastery and the Tower of Palisade) capturable.
    4. Make worgen mode permanent (no for Genn) and give Darius Crowley a worgen mode.
    5. Perhaps you could alter the terrain of Gilneas and add more settlements (Inside the Greymane wall purple has only 1 settlement- Gilneas City). This will make Gilneas more WoW realistic.
  2. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    I like darius worgen form idea , but if u want to make more wow realistic make worgens avaible only in night (transformed automaticaly) it would be a nice idea for unique mechanic across all wow based maps. It could fit to newest worgen armor changes, in day heavy with abilities - human , while in night unarmoured fast and with hp regen - worgen with stats traded for abilities
    And yes gilneas could be a little bigger with more defences from sea side mby some walls or towers
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Acadian

Acadian

Ratings:
    +69 / 6 / -6
    Did u want him to 1 shot her or something? what would be fun in having heroes that could kill others in 1-2 hits?
  4. Diego

Diego Local Lurker Brigand

Ratings:
    +240 / 0 / -3
    You see no problem with ranged hero with 2 escapes surviving that long against melee god tier with 18 levels advantage?
    • This This x 2
  5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +115 / 5 / -18
    True lol. He is absolutely right. 5 or prefferably 4 hits should kill her at such a massive level difference. :eek: + but with all the spells around she'd be dead af anway.
    But can we expect a person who can't even color a dreadlord to his rightful color to actually understand this problem? :eek: (lol)
  6. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +115 / 5 / -18
    I'll explain to you how to do it. :-) Look:

[​IMG]
    Alright so now you see this value called "Art - Allow custom team color", you find it in the Object Editor and you select the unit in question, the parameter is at the beginning so you can find it easy. The default value is "False", now what you want to do is change it to "True".
    Doing this will enable a new option on the unit on the map. Then you can double click on him and you will see an option to give him unique Custom color. Now look at the next picture and see what I did. :}

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Yess so as you can see all these Dreadlords belong to player1 (red) But they are differently colored. :-)
    - and that is the end of it. :D DONE, gj, be proud of yeself.

I made this for you because I assumed you were just too shy to ask yourself, and that's okay but please don't be shy. Here we iz all friends. <3

Attached Files:

7. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +115 / 5 / -18
    Can we please make it so that Old God's ability to spawn their agent can't be used to aim down something like the Ironforge throne? Especially since Ironforge is so important to Dwarves and a lot of their stuff is lost if it's destroyed. I mean it's not a problem if the Agent is used inside the city to help break the defenses during a siege but not just to cheaply aim down the capital building. :c While we're there, it also shouldn't be possible for Yog Sarron's Agents to spawn anywhere in Outland since it's a completely different planet lol. :D
    • This This x 1
  8. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    actualy only magni's ability/belagun revivability - but his abilities are bad , imo he needs revamp/tanks and thats all - tank arent dat big deal if u have canoniers, belagun is (like i said) just under average level of hero, just magni;s ability hurts , if he ist sill alive. battlecry for 25%dmg and 5 armour to all units is really good
  9. KingDaDi

KingDaDi

Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -9
    Say a few bars
    1.Phoenix into eggs, and then rebirth, unable to pass through the portal
    2. Anti-magic shell, a wrong display, if quickly dispersed, and then release the anti-magic shell, only BUFF, no effect. (Wrong display, only BUFF, but will also be magic attacks)

The new version changes a bit big, I think this is a story confrontation map.
    What do you think?
    One person said that this is just a map of role playing entertainment.
    I think the game definition is not important, everyone has their own ideas.
  10. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,191 / 11 / -30
    1 that bug is a WC3 one, can't fix it.
    2 Ok, I have an idea on how to fix that.

I can't really understand what you said in white.
    Perhaps I'll understand better if you use Chinese, send me a private message, we can't use it on the public boards.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to do that though, I'll think of a solution.