1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA 1.54+ Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by SvnmS, May 5, 2018.

1. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    First of all , i dont remember the names of DI heroes so i will use mage/warrior for thauersians.

i think that giving summon event to executus wasnt planned good enough ;p
    Take a closer look at executus event. After u go DI, you get executus then mage gets LVL and then u get warrior. Executus should be summoned after LVL UP, In actually state to get executus u need 15 lvl mage, so if u go DI at 14lvl magni u can summon ragnaros immadietly(shard of mage). Previous dwarves allowed it on lvl 12 where u got upgrade(research)+ event + shard so you could go ragnaros when magni was lvl12.
    So, Can you change atleast queue of dark iron plot events? LVL thaurseian->executus-> 2nd thaursiean or move event of researrch to executus instead mage? It's a bit sad when u got no events that speeds up ragnaros.

And,
    TH loyalists (raiders), has only siege dmg - is it intented? while raiders has norm+siege
  2. Crystal

Crystal

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -1
    Not sure if anyone's mentioned them, but:
    • You can research the animal loa sacrifice in Zul'Aman after taking it with another faction (in my case, with Dalaran).
    • Summoning Aegwynn is possible if LB goes Scarlet Crusade and then Argent Crusade. Can still research and have her.
    • Researching "Call upon Falstad" didn't give me Falstad (Yellow was DI). It did the RP text and the red warning saying that Falstad wasn't revivable, but no hero.
    • Hero stuck between the altar and a violet tower in New Dalaran.
    • Peasants stuck between Kul'Tiras main building and the walls no matter where the rally point is selected.
    Is it intended for Cult to have unlimited amount of Flesh Golems? If not, then:
    • Cult could train unlimited amount of Flesh Golems (solo cult, if that makes a difference).
    God, it feels good to be back. :D @Cynicaldoubt the cute kitty avatar is here once again, my mage friend. :p
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  3. Arreone

Arreone

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -2
    dg spiders cant get poison upgrade (requrires ass asin training)
  4. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    -Mepistoph aura works on allies, there was one more, i dont remember which but ill find it soon :-)
    -thadol span isnt working - but it was already posted
    -garosh ultimate sometimes makes crash :-) (and now his kit is fucking op xd) - i said just change this ability :D, from uselss u made it godtier that oneshots backlane :D Q + R = byebye
    -still oshugun abilities range , and please move it - its place is fucking awkrad . In one hand its easy aimable , in the other hand it defensee abiities are useless coz u never fight near it, it should be before entrance of garadar. - move it please ;fff terrain could be like now but return oshugun to original place
    -horde ogres has 1300hp , while grunts has 1150 , attacks faster and have berserk and costs 2xless :DDD - i dont think dat svnms planned dat xd
    -not sure if green;s shreeders were nerfed ;p but i like them like they are now
    -TH upgrade is too expensive , Industrial 350 + th 250 , please -75 or -50 for both.
    -ragnaros volcanos havent visible summon time (hero) , not sure if its only on his ultimate , mby its also on start ability (that one which makes volcano)
    -behind garadar workers are getting stuck down , like in aerie peak canoniers and in Warsong Hold kodo's
    -after oj picks his magtheridon path, and he loses top left rift there is annoucment that magtheridon is killable (only on that one) and it sometimes doesnt work , like mag is bound to other building
    -purp cant summon maiev if red goes forsaken alliance
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  5. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane

Ratings:
    +665 / 18 / -61
    When you lose one Draenor Rift, the message concerning Magtheridon is shown to everyone, not only Oj
    Same about the valkyr timing message, and when you got 8, the message stays blocked instead of disappearing
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Arreone

Arreone

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -2
    adals ressurection ultimate cannot be used it doesnt show on his ability list
  7. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +207 / 7 / -22
    Buying lumber on an allie's market will result in him losing money and getting lumber lol.
    I was trying to buy some lumber for myself from ally's market, I spammed the fuck out of that button cuz it wasnt working ie giving me lumber for cash.
    I ended up buying my ally 6000 lumber and wasting his gold :p by accident.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Biomechanicmann

Biomechanicmann

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when destroying gates there spawns 2 of broken gates
  9. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -2
    If Forsaken capture Gilneas First before Worgen getting the greymane event it permenatly destroys the tree. Huge bug, because purple couldnt use half of his units or goldrinn without it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +646 / 16 / -55
    upload_2018-5-18_2-57-45.png

It's the second time in row I got this error as Scourge. I have never gotten crashes before, only quite rarely and i always used to be last to crash. Now I crashes first, two times in a row on Blue. When I used to crash before on LTA or any map It would never usually give me an error. This time it is giving me error details and I only had this issue in current patch.
    Only explanation i have for this is my C: Drive now has only 80G left where it used to have more memeroy left before but I don't think it is related to this.
    @SvnmS can you confirm please If the error is either caused by me or Scourge or LTA in general?