1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA v1.53+ Bug list

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by SvnmS, Feb 9, 2018.

1. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,191 / 11 / -30
    Thanks to all who are reporting bugs, I'm working on them currently.
    1.53 will be released today or tomorrow with the bug fixes and balance changes.
  2. Kael89

Kael89 Grand Admiral of Kul'Tiras

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -1
    Btw about new dalaran you can train only hmm 6 or 7 arcane golems, mb they are limited but dont knew it
    Why spirit of antonidas have reincarnation :D?
  3. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,191 / 11 / -30
    A bug indeed, will fix it.

Because one of the editors insisted on this a lot.
  4. Hotbooster

Hotbooster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    Stuff I found in Single Player:
    - Scourge Meat Wagons have no limited tooltip
    - Vareesa instead Vereesa on the event text of the High elf relations thingy
    - Vereesa's abilities are not in the correct order and you can't use your ultimate because of the Q replacing it(Might be single player related) Also for some reason she has Devotion Aura
    - I know this is 100% single player related but Dragonmaw/Blood Elves have unlimited dragons, last version Dwarves had unlimited Gryphons but I see it's fixed now
    - Again probably single player related but Silver Hand has access to Scarlet Priests before going Scarlet
    - Elf Dragonhawk have no limited tooltip
    - New Wildhammer Shaman ability has 0 values
    - Dwarf Siege Tanks don't completely update when you upgrade them but they still benefit from the upgrades
    - Sylvanas's Raise Galen spell blocks the ultimate from showing up(Single Player related probably)
    - Forsaken Elite's life drain is tied to Banshee Adept training for some reason?
    - Forsaken Meat Wagons have no limited tooltip
    - Dire Wolfs still have the limited tooltip even though they aren't limited anymore
    - Jungle Raptors still have the limited tooltip even though they aren't limited anymore
    - Horde Catapults still show limited to 8 instead of 12
    - Trolls have the Orcish Strength upgrade for some reason(probably single player related)
    - Dalaran Arcane Golems are still limited
    I know you're probably very aware of this but a lot if not all hero abilities either lack values on the learn tooltip, or lack the level 4 or have 0 values even. I know it's probably not high on your priority list but making more intuitive learn tooltips would be pretty nice and helpful for most people.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  5. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +740 / 22 / -47
    siege mode weak plz buff thnx
  6. muhlta

muhlta

Ratings:
    +141 / 4 / -15
    Hero armor incorrectly states to take 100% chaos damage.
    Fallen spirits benefit from armor upgrades(only caster in the game?)
    Death Knights have Devotion aura effect and spell name instead of ice slowing attack thing.
    Unholy Blade still overrides the slowing effect. Perhaphs increasing the cooldown of the Unholy Blade, increasing effect of its duration and its increasing its damage by the same ratio would allow to use both of the spells, with no loss.
    Gargoyles benefit from wrong upgrades.
    Spiked Bone Sentinel still limited to 2 (blue unit)
    Charm on Frozen Throne requires "Power Restored", despite being restored.
    Great Hawks are either too powerful for their cost or Destroyers are absolutely underpowered for theirs(compare the 2 units)
    Both Spiked Bone Sentinel(blue) and Flesh Golem(gray) hugely overpriced given their stats.
    All Fallen Spirits spells have tooltip errors.
    Fallen Spirit E keybind doesn't work.
    Orange's and Teal's siege scale with armor upgrades, nobody else's does.
    Teal's siege cost much less than other's factions siege.
    Teal siege has it's burning oil effect on siege right from the beginning, whereas other factions that have it must research it first.
    Garithos E doesn't show the numbers.
    Maghteridon E doesn't show the numbers.
    Damned Mages use the old anti-magic shell(thanks god).
    Frost wyrms stated to be limited at 8, when they are limited at 6.
    Obsidian Statue underpowered compared to Old Horde Elder. The two serve the similar purpose, but the Elder is better statswise, spellwise, scalingwise and even costwise.
    Black Drakes(brown unit) appear to be unlimited(atleast in singleplayer)
    Wrathgate is unrebuidable, unlike any other gate. Also benefits from Improved Masonry, when there is no such upgrade for blue.
    Hero damage tooltip is unupdated.
    It's possible to enter texture in Azjol Nerub: a) through the first obelisk, north of the spectral bridge
    b) through the south wall, in the center
    Falstad W aura doesn't seem to scale at all with levels.
    Wildhammer Shaman's W(Lightning Shield,Yellow) is better in every regard compared to Blight Cloud from Dalaran Exiles(Gray)
    Sindragosa W doesn't do anything.
    Sylvanas arrow both damages and stuns the Lich King, instead of only damaging.
    Lich King's aura is weaker than Arthas's aura.
    Kazzak R doesn't deal correct damage.
    Blood Queen's Lanathel charm(Raging Frenzy) doesn't double the damage.
    New model of Lich King has no portrait.
    Lich King seems to be missing Cleave??
    @SvnmS
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  7. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post Inquisitor, and Heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 55 / -129
    -As the Scarlet Onslaugt you can make Dragon hawks
    -Riflemens description still states they can get scout form.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  8. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,879 / 59 / -136
    Maghar Grunt - the stats between the normal and maghar grunt have weird inconsistency - dmg, attack speed, hp and armor
    Maghar Scout - Who would ever use that unit
    Spirit Guide - This unit really needs a rework
    Thrall - Son of Durotar ability doesnt do anything
    True Horde Loyalist - Did not get the normal attack wolfrider counterpart did
    Dark Shaman - Corruption still does not reduce AS. Casting Corruption does not actually cast corruption, spends 40 mana and casts 250 mana summon instead
    Rehgar - He can not learn all of his spells
    Earthen Elementalist - Elemental of Earth - I just want to point out that the summon has 325 hp, summoned armor and takes around 290 dmg from dispel and Abolish Magic seems a bit overpriced since it actually costs more than most buffs and does not even trigger the autocast (it even costs 25 more than regual abolish)
  9. Robovision

Robovision

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    In version 1.53 I always desynchronze after 5 - 10 min. It never happened to me in W3 games before. Before it just crashed or I get just disconected after 2 hours in game. 1.51 is ok
  10. SvnmS

SvnmS Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,191 / 11 / -30
    What faction do you desync with most. And if possible a replay would be helpful.
    Or if you remember any event that causes you to desync.