1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA - Wanted Events, Factions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by TheKaldorei, Jan 15, 2018.

1. somefaggot

somefaggot Map Maker

Ratings:
    +268 / 6 / -12
    I would like to see if the Twillights Hammer could get some more support for a summons oriented playstyle with abilities that reset summons timer or heal them, spawn copies, and an ability to merge multiple summons into a behemoth, something simple. As a cost, you could make THs summon abilities cost gold if really needed.
  2. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    What about giving scourge&cult item in shop that summons corpses (of ghouls) instead this one that gives blight or healing scroll
  3. Readywhip

Readywhip

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0
    I would love Cult and Dwarves to get some loving.

Dwarves being able to get Speaker, like from LTF, would be dope. Would make for a nice end game hero to strive for. This would also not force Dwarves to go Dark Iron so fast. If they lose Magni, they could also play until they get Brann to 10 to get Speaker. This would create a nice delay for Dark Iron/THC and help not let green get stomped early from that alliance.

Cult needs some serious attention. One of the least played races and usually, everyone hates to play Cult. They feel very tacked on. They need a solid event besides Archeus to look forward too.

If they do get Archeus, why not receive Darion?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    I find Cult's starting position quite weird and it makes no sense. Like what are you suppose to do as cult?

The main objective the game gives you at the start is to Kill LB and Tyrs hand. But doing that is the worst action you can take. Unless LB and alliance are total garbage, You have no chance of Killing Tyrs by yourself and will get pushed out as soon Dalaran or BE come. Also trying to kill Tyrs will fk over your economy so bad as you already don't have much CPs do begin with.

Only way you can Kill Tyrs early if Blue Helps you and nor Dalaran or BE come to Tyrs. Even Then LB and subsequntly Scarlet will fk over both of you quite hard at Tyrs and costing you tons of Gold, So overall going for Tyrs is a terrible idea early-mid game as Undead. Also going to Tyrs is blue decision and Blue generally prefers doing other stuff in Lordaeron or going to Northrend.

So best thing you can do as Cult is skrimish and creep a bit early then Abandon Stratholme. You can go for Quel but it's risky since LB can surround you. So you basically have two options as cult:

Group up with Blue early. This is nice and most common strat as early game both blue/cult are weak and grouping up can help surviving in Lordaeron. Also rushing forsaken 2v1 is nice too specially if she is dealing with Gilneas. However sometimes Blue does not want you to group with him as he wants to creep and power level Arthas for LK tho it's rarer now since Death and Decay on LK is USELESS instead of immolation.

Other option and best option as Cult is to be Cancer literally. It means abandoning Lordaeron after a bit of skrimish and creeping then getting Naxramas. After that all you focus on is CP snipers with workers, NAx and summons while Taking Islands. Barely pick of fights and only get Creeps then with good upgrades and gold group with Blue.
    This is why I always found LTF cult much funner. You actually fight as LTF cult. Here as Cult your main objective is avoid fights which is boring. but meh some people like it.
    • This This x 1
  5. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    Cult mass skeleton summoning is their most cancer technique. Alongside LB's holy ground which negates each other but still. Cult and Scourge game play techniques have 0 compatability. Scourge's nerubian front liners and heavy front lines with cults mass summoning with LTA's cancer choke points all across the map does more harm then good for Cult and Scourge.
  6. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    why do you rate magni over falstad?
    burst+stun+spiritlink+roar vs heal+roar+long cd aoe+armor - i will ignore both of their auras coz they are bad, magni's melle aura while dwarves needs to up ranged dmg and falstad dmg aura dats mega useless xd. In adition if u lose falstad, you lose most powerfull airs in the alliance(i could say in game becouse of their dmg vs airs), while losing magni grants you mana regen aura + 2nd stun + aoe
    • This This x 1
  7. Spectator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    Falastad overall is a bit more valuable than Magni, specially with level 10 and some mana item he can just keep buffing the alliance.
    However early game Magni is a bit important imo. Remember that Brann and Belgun scale with Magni. So higher level magni means higher level Brann + Belgun.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Readywhip

Readywhip

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0

I don't. I just like the idea of an end game event for a hero. This prevents the player from just going straight to Dark Iron. Something like "The Speaker" makes yellow stay Dwarves, even if he or she has lost Magni. A lot of games are kind of thrown out of wack by the instant alliance between THC and Dark Iron.

I would also like to see Maghar path with a nice end game event for Thrall. Maybe if they capture Black Temple?
  9. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    uhm , i dont know how often do you play dwarves, but bran stacks with falstad and belagun with bran (or hero who rescue's him- im not sure becouse bran does it always).
    Overall falstad is more important, and im going DI only if i lose him or im forced to do it but IMO dwarves need smth that allows them abbadon south for getting events in aerie area (mby something for destroying trolls or forsaken) and they cant have bound units into IF (except tanks). actually they have to chose betwen revivable falstad and gryphons vs units from IF ;ffffffff. It's the only one faction that have that many unit restrictions and bases of dwarves are all around the map.
    And ive already posted it, what about some gnome path/event/invention for dwarves :-)? Millhouse Manastorm wants to give some free spells to the enemies :-)
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. Spectator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    Brann and Belagun do not suck, You are not using them correctly. I play Dwarves quite often. Belagun is just OP since you can avatar and TP out so you can't be interupted.

As for Brann and Belaguns use the key is to use them as hero Aim Monsters. They both do tons of Damage so You use Brann's Purge passive and Belaguns 40% Stunt passive to Aim using the Elites Net and Magni and Falstad. Any hero aimed will be locked downed forever and dies. I have killed so many LK's and KJs with Dwarves hero aim squad despite being outnumbered massively.

You don't Aeirea peak, you gotta be a noob to lose falstad. Just have to make sure he is away from nets and not pushed and he is invincible since he can't be surrounded since he is flying. You also need Brann quite early since the Earthen, the new elites and Balloons are quite important.