1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA - Wanted Events, Factions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by TheKaldorei, Jan 15, 2018.

1. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    i didint post single thing about power (how usefull they are) about belagun or brann xd, i dont understand your argumentation - example : lets talk about "A", but mention something about bananas. This conversation is pointless...

-As for Brann and Belaguns use the key is to use them as hero Aim Monsters. - not sure if aiming monsters is key to win :D, i d rather say aim heroes :-)
    -You don't Aeirea peak, you gotta be a noob to lose falstad. some factions can get falstad, if you dont have magni. Otherwise its really hard but possible.
    - You also need Brann quite early since the Earthen, the new elites and Balloons are quite important. - i aggre, if u rush explorer's you get tons of gold from northrend and strong elites + earthens.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +654 / 16 / -61
    lol sorry man I was kinda sleepy when i wrote this and I just realized I read your "Stack" as "Suck" for some reason.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. sans

sans the fastest of hedge-hogs

Ratings:
    +40 / 2 / -0
    Why does Genn Greymanes...sword? why sword? anyway, why does the item MEANT FOR HIM not give him strength like it used to, but agility??? it makes no sense lol.

EDIT:
    i love this, but i think risen should be able to get BOTH balnazzar and mal'ganis.
  4. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,819 / 13 / -10
    This but for cult aswell
  5. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +212 / 7 / -22
    Those Volcanos from Ragnaros need to be nerfed. First of all it was absolute lack of thinking that led to someone making them a 100% global range ability, throwing them inside Undercity, aiming main buildings with it, inside Deepholm, inside Naxx, on Icecrown Citadel or Outland (Dreanor being a different planet with no connection to Rangaros lmao)? Also their cooldown is too damn short for what they can do.
    I think that anything north of Arathi Highlands should not be able to have a Volcano spawned there. I mean Nefarian timed summon was OP af but at least he was confined to one part of the map lol, Volcanos should serve a similar purpose. Maybe even limit them to for example 5 active at one point, so when he casts the 6th one, then the oldest one dies but this is trivial.
    Also those global Infernals from KJ are able to be thrown inside Naxx, = lack of proper planing when thinking of abilities. :]

<3 <3 <3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    - OHH really??? Like 80% of ideas since 1.52
    • This This x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    dwaves has lack of dispel. Could we atleast add to kegan fireband devour magic? - demi will be finally usefull and more tanky

edit: (alliance dwarves)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +212 / 7 / -22
    He doesn't look like a dude who's into devouring magic. :s
  9. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -5
    so give one of heroes a devour magic , there are a lot of garbage abilities in dwarven heroes: falstad aura, brann bloodlust, belagun bash/ulti and at last magni's aura(its not dat bad, but nor its not a strong ability)
    • This This x 1
  10. Arreone

Arreone

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -2
    hmm falstad with devour magic instead of aura :D
    someone is missing nefarian :D