1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA - Wanted Events, Factions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by TheKaldorei, Jan 15, 2018.

1. sans

sans the fastest of hedge-hogs

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    did nefarian ever work for the legion, or did he work with deathwing? i always found it weird that you could get him while working for the legion..maybe i just don't know his lore well enough.
  2. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,558 / 89 / -214
    deathwing only
  3. sans

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    then maybe nefarian should be unique to whichever path (i'm forgetting atm) leads you to work with deathwing/the black dragonflight?
  4. sans

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    Mardenhold keep and hearthglen needs to be WAY more important and WAY more defensible, right now it literally gets abandoned every game and serves absolutely no purpose. i wanna be able to choose between it and tyrs--tyrs hand should be more important for going scarlet, mardenholde should be more important for argent.
    • This This x 1
  5. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -5
    what about giving horde (after alliance with BE ) demi with trueshot aura - smth like LB's leopold
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Arreone

Arreone

Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -2
    there is sylvanas already as "demi" in putress betreyal path
  7. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -5
    hmmmh due to removed sanlyn path and nerubians alliance , what about temporary path dat mixes them together? san'lyn allied to fallen nerubians
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Daga

Daga

Ratings:
    +57 / 2 / -3
    @ShadowBro San'Layn was the most fun path in Lta sadly editors don't think the same.. I like ur idea but the only problem is that Nerubians rarely happen because Blue leaves 90% of the time after the throne is destroyed
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ShadowBro

ShadowBro

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -5
    i know but actualy wretched and fallen nerubians as solo path's = game over... It could be removed in actual state.
    And i'd like to see more related to lore BE. I mean fact dat mana hunger of Kael BE's was solved when illidan captured Black Temple. Just by going ilidari u shouldn't stop it. And also u will see more wretched and will block stupid tactic of abadoning sunwell for sume "fun" tactics.
  10. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +191 / 7 / -20
    It would be fucking impossible to get Black Temple in time before you go Wretched! You would be forced to rush it and you'd make a mistake and die.
    Also, obviously if there was an actual danger that Illidan's whole army would turn into Wretched junkies then he would obviously help them asap instead of taking his time to capture Black Temple. For real, the mechanic of turning into Wretched is a bit OP already in LTA and u want to make it even more annoying? "lore"?? We didn't see random Elf units turning into zombies during Night Elf or Blood Elf campaign in Wc3 The Frozen Throne campaign (cuz it would obviously be an imbecilic idea).
    "San'Layn was the most fun path in Lta" MOST FUN (out of all like 20 or however paths all players combined have?)? hahaha? This is an extremely subjective thing and I am sure most people would disagree with it. Especially when people premake games to get Scourge the Sunwell. -.-
    25 minutes of afking Blood Elves = 3-player Scourge team, super fun. :] wp
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018 at 20:49