1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA - Wanted Events, Factions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by TheKaldorei, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -57
    Is that it? By the way, we have a list of bugs that we are fixing.
  2. Mesis

Mesis Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,982 / 64 / -139
  3. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,008 / 101 / -135
  4. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -57
  5. Hawk

Hawk The Old Lion Map Maker

Ratings:
    +2,008 / 101 / -135
    Why did you respond in the first place then?
  6. TheKaldorei

TheKaldorei High Priestess of Elune Shaman Map Maker

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 92 / -216
    If you want to discuss this topic further PM Yousef.

This thread was made due to the number of clutter within that thread clearing it up as a majority of the list has been added.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zerwikaptur

Zerwikaptur Brigand Donator

Ratings:
    +1,819 / 13 / -10
    Well to add to Risen - I don't mean that you need to rework them or something, just fix the bugs and bring them back q.q

Als I'd really like to see nagas vs nagas action, so if peoplle ask for Azshara maybe it could be for some other faction than Illidari (maybe THC sub-path), Legion showed that Illidari nagas don't mind working against their empress (or atleast being part of faction fighting against Azshara nagas).
    • Like Like x 1
  8. lynkanek

lynkanek

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -2
    Obserwatory (under ruins of dalaran) reveal and worker have the same hot key
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +213 / 7 / -23
    It's not under the ruins, it's south-east of them. Also this is the wrong place to put this, it should be in the bugs thread, also I wanted to report this too but forgot. :p
  10. D4rk3s

D4rk3s

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -3
    First of all I wanna say IM SOOOOOO HAPPY LTA HAS A NEW DEVELOP TEAM!! I really think you guys can bring LTA to glory and bring it to the YouTube gaming tendencies! I've played with Yousef and Kaldorei and you guys are pretty strong players in love with the game just like me <3

K now my suggestions

Forsaken needs a second chance path, normally all games for pink goes like this: Pink obilerates purple and conquers almost all of Western Lordaeron. Or Forsaken gets totally rekt by a rush from blue while you fighting purple and OH! Horde and trolls are here too!

Almost all races got a second chance except for Forsaken, and they are really weak at early game against scourge. I understand why ner'zhul Forsaken was removed because a 3 men scourge is crazy but when pink loses deathknell and undercity at early game, there is kinda no point of keep playing.
    So I was thinking maybe a mini event for pink after losing deathknell like building a new base at tol barad... Or making Forsaken turn into night elfs just like LTF :eek:!! But please Pink needs a second chance!
    • Like Like x 2
    • This This x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1