1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTA - Wanted Events, Factions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Aftermath' started by TheKaldorei, Jan 15, 2018.

1. BeStNiK-RoKa

BeStNiK-RoKa

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -7
    i have idea for dwarfes, winterborn race, this is the first land that became dwarves because of the damnation of the flesh, to get them you just need to come to storm peaks and activate the base brann bronzebeard or magni ( Brann,since he was conducting an expedition of dwarves at that time), this event gives the hero of the bronzebeard's muradin as demi, also added the mages of winterborns and their warriors (what they will have statistics and talents it's up to you to decide) sorry for errors if there are, some moments translated from Google, I also wanted to note that this is a wonderful alternative for dwarves when they lost a kazh'modan and a falstad, plus they have access to a new Dalaran as it is very close, I advise you to additionally add a temple of storms and an improvement for 300 gold and replace elite troops with champions winterborns

it will be very good since Ulduar will then be animated as a place for battles
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. muhlta

muhlta

Ratings:
    +147 / 4 / -15
    Adjust crit portion of most Critical Strike/Drunken brawler type abilities to crit more frequently but for less damage.
    Something like having 10% chance to deal 4x dmg is pretty stupid and too much RNG.

Twisting Nether defenses should be nerfed greatly- Fel Keeper damage is insane.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  3. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -57
    Please use the edit button and don't double post, the Twisting Nether serves as the Legion's head, if you cut the Legion's head they lose you don't expect the enemy to let you cut their head so easily.
    • This This x 2
  4. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +213 / 7 / -23
    What do you think about slightly adjusting the Blood Elf and Forsaken alliance so that Kaelthas isn't just removed from the game and replaced with Lothemar? Kaelthas is simply too awesome and sexy to just be taken out of the game like that! How about you make him just unrevivable in that case and IF he dies then he is replaced by Lothemar (or Kael is unrevivable but Loth is still available from the start)? Also lore-wise Kaelthas allying up with Sylvanas would be a very realistic thing to happen, as they both come from the same homeland of Quel Thalas, both have the burning hate towards the Scourge and both have been forsaken (bur) by the Alliance. :D Also one time I had Kaelthas on a boat while the Forsaken alliance research was done and both the Crown of Anesterian and the Essence were removed from the game because of that. :(
    Orrrr if you STILL want to replace (BETRAY) him, make him come back after that in some other way? Maybe Legion gets him as a Fel Mage with some small batch of units (Like Horde gets Sylvanas after Putress coup) or something else... ?
    Now for the Horde alliance, ok that makes sense for him to be replaced cause that alignment happens a tad later in the storyline.
    Also, Sylvanas whacks Garithos and Kael would totally dig that! :D
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  5. BeStNiK-RoKa

BeStNiK-RoKa

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -7
    how my idea?
  6. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +869 / 27 / -57
    Huge events like this aren't considered yet.
  7. BeStNiK-RoKa

BeStNiK-RoKa

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -7
    its not big upgrade)))
    pls take my idea, release late
    this idea have more balance for dwarfes
  8. SUNSTRIDER

SUNSTRIDER

Ratings:
    +213 / 7 / -23
    I have a simple request - That time counter that we got in LTF, right below the list of players and their CP count on the CP count tab, having that in LTA would be grrrrrrrrreatt! :D Very useful for both in-game and real life stuff to know how long you've been playing :-)
  9. qlaeuen

qlaeuen

Ratings:
    +55 / 1 / -7
    Emerald nightmare path pls
  10. Aolfien

Aolfien I am also lukasborec Brigand

Ratings:
    +218 / 2 / -16
    Wildhammer path

WILDHAMMER PATH.jpg
    • Like Like x 3