1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Available serious abusing to use silverhands (need patch)

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by ALFO, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Lunelune

Lunelune Known double post inquisitor and heretic caller. Brigand

Ratings:
    +1,111 / 57 / -130
    That's the engine bugging out. You NEED to restart everytime before you play a Marshmallow map since her maps have a tendency to strain the engine to it's limits.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    Excuse my language but there are some very "Thick" skulled people out there who can't read the words on the picture that the editors have put on there: "Please restart wc3 after every match". I've hosted many LTF's and i have even put in !announce 60 PLEASE RESTART WC3 IF YOU HAVE PLAYED ANY MAPS SINCE LAST LAUNCHING WC3 OR YOU WILL CRASH ON LOADING SCREEN! With that being announced every minute for like 30-60 minute lobbies people still do not restart and crash on loading screen. I don't know how you can get it through some of these peoples thick skulls but yeah there will always be that person :/.
  3. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    Thats cause Marsh is a better map / game maker then blizzard was when they made WC3. If they remaster WC3 marsh needs to be the lead dev. If you disagree fight me!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Spectator

Spectator Adapt or Die Donator

Ratings:
    +661 / 16 / -63
    Pretty sure for any LTA/LTF/AWLR or generally any player who has played a bit of custom maps, it has become a force of habit to Restart before game. This patch it's different, it's quite commons to crash in LTF/LTA during load. got nothing to do with restarting.

It's usually the down loaders and noobs who forget to restart but generally if you let them know they restart and come back to lobby however most people just kick them anyways.