1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF:Bad Host List/Bad Players List

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Tdmien123, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    I have you on a ban list for continuous toxicity, sabotaging your team, and afking the entire match. I do kick people from the lobby but not in game unless they are team killing. I've also never !ended a game half way through.
  2. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    If there are several other people saying i !end halfway through please point them to these forums to make the accusation don't just make up stuff.

Edit: the match that you did all that i was green (shadow council), i wasn't even your ally, so I dont know why you put in that you didn't help me.
  3. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    I point to people to report bugs, report abusive players, make suggestions to these forums all the time, they know Brigand havens, if they have issues with me they know about the bad host list i make mention of it every now and then.
  4. Szons

Szons Manetho's Heir

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -3
    Really? You think that insluting the guy you have just accused on being bad host/player is helpfull? First you should chill out, then write an answer to his post. Forum is not place to flame everyone and everything.
  5. Archion

Archion Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 13 / -86
    I was on this forum long before you, and this community will vouch for me because the truth will shine in your darkness of lies
    Anyone who has played with me knows that no matter what i say in the chat my gameplay is always full of effort and creativity
  6. ZeroFlotsie

ZeroFlotsie Lord of Hate Shaman Legendary Donator

Ratings:
    +1,081 / 13 / -30
    Noone will vouch for you, secondly showing a screenshot of makemehost with a game name is not evidence whatsoever, I could host a game named ZeroFlotsie is God, wouldn't necessarily make it truth. Pinkarcher has been on this forum a whole lot longer then you have, if it is true what you say you have to come up with a whole lot more evidence, then a simple screenshot of mmh.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Szons

Szons Manetho's Heir

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -3
    Being on forum give you permission to insult everyone? I dont think so.
  8. Arlt

Arlt the Last Emperor Advisor Legend

Ratings:
    +2,628 / 34 / -40
    Control your language. I will not tolerate such offensive language in a civil discussion thread.
    • This This x 1
  9. Archion

Archion Donator

Ratings:
    +56 / 13 / -86
    Zlade is an asshole who thinks he can shut people out from playing because they call him out on being a noob
  10. Onyx

Onyx GrimmHeart Darksbane Shaman

Ratings:
    +711 / 18 / -61
    Get ready to be banned, if you keep this shit going
    I suggest you better leave BH once and for all
    Your presence as well as your constant shitalk and noobyness is not needed here
    Thx for coming