1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Yousef, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Yousef

Yousef Paladin of the Alliance Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +900 / 31 / -59
    Since the last one got closed, here is a new one, report all bugs you know about, I will do my best to fix them.
  2. Mindleech

Mindleech

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I posted this in another thread some time ago.

All the newer versions are based on the 0.26 version and not the 0.27 version which means that a lot of bugs that were fixed in 0.27 are now present in the newer versions.
    Changelog here: http://brigandshaven.net/threads/ltf-0-27-upload-and-changelog-not-april-1st.4969/

This includes for example that dwarves currently can build 2 types of steam tanks (One with barrage already upgraded and the standard version).
    Also the siege bomb upgrade says it unlocks the active abilty of gyrocopters but the ability is already usable before that. (Dwarves)
    Also the creep bounty of the creeps around Kargath is unproportional high which was also fixed in 0.27.

I suggest to read the changelog above to see more bugs that were already fixed.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cheg

cheg

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm tired and don't want to describe the big bugs now, so for now I start with this easy bugs
  4. cheg

cheg

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -3
    In this place always spawn something interesting.
    [​IMG]

i idk this bug or feature
    [​IMG]

If Sapphiron and P.Putricidi will be in the zone of Azzhol Nerub at that moment when Frozen Throne destroyed, then they will turn for nerubian.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And it work for neutral Magni in Skybreaker when DW make Air Pick main base.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Galen will be non-revivable if DG lose Menethil Harbor, not Stromgarde.
    [​IMG]

Legion can send a shadow, then Teron can teleport and capture a point
    [​IMG]

I understand that it would be an invincible squad with Galen. But for lich it can not be resurrection
    [​IMG]
  5. Marshmalo

Marshmalo Brigand Map Maker

Ratings:
    +3,413 / 12 / -17
    Thanks Mindleach, Yousef strangely not all of the bugs on this list are still present, some appear to have been fixed already.

Ahh wow lots of bugs there, I have compiled the confirmed bugs into a list as some are not actual bugs and some sadly cannot be fixed. Thanks for the screenshot!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. cheg

cheg

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -3
    1) If DG make Arthas TRUE king of Lordaeron and then leave(or die) scourge will get Arthas, but cannot make Lich King.

[​IMG]

2) Baron Rivender does not work in the altar of the evil Arthas.

3)* Sylva too like Sapphiron and Putricidi can go for nerubian
    [​IMG]

4) Please make hotkeys for orcs buildings.

5) Are you seriously do not allow to share control to an ally?
    --
    :D
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1