1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTF: Hopes and Expectations

Discussion in 'Lordaeron: The Foremath' started by Marshmalo, May 12, 2018.

1. Zlade(PinkArcher)

Zlade(PinkArcher)

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -2
    I'm so lost right now...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Fatcat

Fatcat Renegade

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -4
    I made a Legitimate Point there the Ultimate Dragon Map won't Add DBS stuff the Members there are Similar to the Members here but Worse, That is why their Site got Ended. It was a Similar thing to you All, Being so against Cata, MOP, and WOD, But instead it was God of Destruction arc, Universe 6/7 Tournament, and The Goku Black/Zamasu Arc Characters being Playable even after Patch 1.29.0, Like how LTF could get the Horde, Troll Empire, Goblin Cartels, and a Number of other Players to fill a Horde Team, also an Individual Old God Team Self Explanatory really the Faction Paths being made Players, and more Old God related Players like Naga which could be a Naval Force for Old Gods, and the Black Dragonflight then Dark Horde could be allied with both Legion, and Old God Forces.
  3. Readywhip

Readywhip

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0

I like ALOT of this. DG needs a "good" path so the player does not feel forced to go evil. This also plays into LTF of everyone having a lot of choices.

Garithos path should kick out BE, bring dark Paladins.

Worgen I agree should be removed and either be the 6th faction or tied into something else. Dalaran is already the MVP of alliance. Going Worgen is just a bad idea.
    • Like Like x 2